03-30-06, 09:56 PM   #1
sonjitree
A Murloc Raider
problem with bags????

I am using the BIBMOD - new update. everything seems to be working wonderfully (now that i have spent 3 hours trying to figure out how to make it work without anyone helping me). the only problem i have is that 3 of my bags have automatically been positioned to the far right of the screen so only thier outline is barely showing. i cannot move them at all as i cannot grab the part that helps it move. any suggestions?
03-30-06, 10:11 PM   #2
Argument
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
have you tryed deleting the WTF folder? i do this everytime theres a patch that way i start off fresh.. there might be some conflicts from older mods, now that you're trying out updated ones..
03-30-06, 10:26 PM   #3
sonjitree
A Murloc Raider
bags

im a bit mod illiterate. i am not sure what you meant exactly but i did delete the old bibmod info out of my system and out of the interface section of the warcraft files before adding the new one. it seems that every time i redo the mods, the items are all displaced and i have to put them back again (which i assume is typical) but for some reason the last couple times i tried that the bags didnt move. i am wondering if it would be easier to temporarily use a different mod all together and move stuff around then go back to bibmod. my usual pc literate person has been at work since the update and i was hoping that i could finally do it myself.... i guess i have to still have help.
03-31-06, 07:43 AM   #4
getbinladen
A Defias Bandit

Cleanup

What argument was suggesting was what you should have done to clean up old add ons as soon as you updated to patch 10: open your WOW folder, (usually located in your C drive under Program Files.
Look for Interface, WTF, and WDB folders. Delete them (no worries just do it) . Restart WOW
and get out of it again. reinstall your mods into the new add-ons folder (be sure they are updated for the new patch) and you should be all set. You may have some issues as to where to install your add-ons. Single mods will go into the Addons folder which is inside the new Interface folder. Compilations (like Insomniax) will generally create a whole new Interface folder. Ask if you aren't sure. WOW will create your new folders to replace the ones you deleted so you might want to poke around a bit before you delete them to get an idea of how it all goes together. If you screw up the whole enchalada just find the "Repair Utility" inside the WOW folder and click it. It will fix anything that should be there from the original WOW installation.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » problem with bags????