04-13-07, 03:44 AM   #1
Bellator
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Sad Priest needs new talent suggestions

Well the horrible has happened over the last few weeks. Yep most of my WoW friends have moved on in their lives. We had played together almost exclusively for 2 years. Life changes for all of us, sure going to miss them.

I played a Shadow Priest with them just these last few months. It looks like now I need a Priest/Priest as no one wants a Shadow Priest for groups. My Priest is lvl 41, so I was searching for suggestions as to re-specing him?

A lonely Priest is surely a sad happening!

Thanks for you input.

Bellator
04-13-07, 05:29 AM   #2
robthedude
Don't Panic

My first priest was Holy all the way, and it does make healing easier.

My second priest (click my signature, that one) is pure shadow, but with more +healing than damage. I've not come across an instance I can't heal yet, and when it comes to bosses I pop shadow form on, vampiric embrace and damage the hell out of them... bosses health goes down like a rocket and everyone's health stays at max. Sweet.

The last patch nerfed Vamp Embrace, the heals it does can't crit anymore, and it gets slightly less of a bonus from your +healing stuff... I haven't found this to be a problem.

I'd reccomend staying shadow, get as much healing kit as you can (+damage AND healing preferably). Simply don't tell the groups you go with, let them see how good a healer you are, build a reputation for yourself

Edit: Once I hit 50 and get Vampiric Touch, I'd thought about putting the remaining 20 points into Holy, just to get Improved Renew, Divine Fury and Improved Healing. As there's nothing more I really want from the Shadow tree after Vamp Touch.

Last edited by robthedude : 04-13-07 at 05:39 AM.
04-13-07, 05:43 AM   #3
ihr
A Murloc Raider

Originally Posted by Bellator
one wants a Shadow Priest for groups. My Priest is lvl 41
oky your lvl 41 so really if your considering specing holy for the healing there is little point. At lower level instances it really doesnt matter what spec you are for healing. And once you get to a lvl where it may matter (which is really lvl 70) people do want shadowpriest because of their awsome damage and the extra healing that they can bring through vamperic embrace.

sad to here you m8s have left you. but i quess stuff like that happens =(

ps.. its your choice in the end but thats jsut my opinion. =)

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Chit-Chat » Sad Priest needs new talent suggestions