02-23-07, 01:38 PM   #801
Vint
An Onyxian Warder

Originally Posted by Jub
Question is a few pages back now with no response and almost finished grinding aldor rep and is gonna be a real problem for me when I go ore hunting.

Is there anyway to move and enlarge the minimap in the mazzle ui, or to disable whatever is blocking me from using simple minimap (it only moves the frames)

Seen this being asked other places in the forums and they dont seem to have recieved an answer either :/ And I really dont wanna have to stop using mazzle, but for grinding ore the minimap makes things hellish for me

Mazzle is going to have to answer this one himself. I'm not aware of any way to resize the map, you should still be able to zoom in/out on it by using your mouse's scrollwheel while the cursor is over the map, but thats obviously not the same thing as physically making the map bigger

02-23-07, 01:46 PM   #802
Kierrkian
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
Doesnt the mining show on the regular map with cartographer? I don't mine so I have not tested this out?

02-23-07, 04:05 PM   #803
Kathea
A Kobold Labourer
Keyring button is misplaced

Sorry if this has been answered somewhere already, I searched all over but wasn't able to find the answer. Mind you - I'm not really sure what I should be looking for either, other than a problem with the placement of my keyring button.

I'm new to Mazzle. I've got almost everything set up how I want it now, except for one little problem: my keyring bag button is placed right on top of my smartdebuffs button. I have no idea why it's there, and I can't figure out how to move it.

Can anyone toss me a bone and let me know which addon allows us to move that button? I don't have any addons installed that didn't come with Mazzle. Thanks!

02-23-07, 04:28 PM   #804
Jub
A Murloc Raider

Originally Posted by Vint
Mazzle is going to have to answer this one himself. I'm not aware of any way to resize the map, you should still be able to zoom in/out on it by using your mouse's scrollwheel while the cursor is over the map, but thats obviously not the same thing as physically making the map bigger
I like having the map next to my char and quite big, takes a lot of effort away from looking at the map and then where you are going.
Anyway ideas on how to enable simple minimap to work then instead of the mazzle one?

02-23-07, 07:18 PM   #805
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Jub
Question is a few pages back now with no response and almost finished grinding aldor rep and is gonna be a real problem for me when I go ore hunting.

Is there anyway to move and enlarge the minimap in the mazzle ui, or to disable whatever is blocking me from using simple minimap (it only moves the frames)

Seen this being asked other places in the forums and they dont seem to have recieved an answer either :/ And I really dont wanna have to stop using mazzle, but for grinding ore the minimap makes things hellish for me

No, there's no option to change that. All I do is move the anchor, so you can probably use another add-on. Try big minimap or DFM.

02-23-07, 07:21 PM   #806
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Kierrkian
Doesnt the mining show on the regular map with cartographer? I don't mine so I have not tested this out?
Yes, it does show up on the main map. You could feasibly shrink the cartographer main map (mousewheel with some modifier, I forget which) and play with it always open.

02-23-07, 07:22 PM   #807
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Kathea
Sorry if this has been answered somewhere already, I searched all over but wasn't able to find the answer. Mind you - I'm not really sure what I should be looking for either, other than a problem with the placement of my keyring button.

I'm new to Mazzle. I've got almost everything set up how I want it now, except for one little problem: my keyring bag button is placed right on top of my smartdebuffs button. I have no idea why it's there, and I can't figure out how to move it.

Can anyone toss me a bone and let me know which addon allows us to move that button? I don't have any addons installed that didn't come with Mazzle. Thanks!
Bongos. Unlock the bars from either Bongos option or the MazzleUI Fubar menu and you can move them. Personally, I just click on the MazzleUI logo to keep them hidden most of the time.

02-23-07, 09:07 PM   #808
amz370
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
FACT check the commen question database

ok got a q, i got my tot, and focus working almost the way i want it , just 1 question, how do i get a 3d character for it like the other frames (the tot frame is based off the player frame for the most part, and cous is based off pet}

Last edited by amz370 : 02-23-07 at 09:20 PM.

02-23-07, 10:01 PM   #809
BobTHJ
A Defias Bandit
Although it took some getting used to, I stuck with MazzleUI, and now I love it!

I do have a couple problems:

1. The character window is tiny. I have text on Mr. Magoo (due to my large screen resolution) and the numbers hidden behind their descriptions. This appears to be the standard Bliz character panel UI, can it be enlarged in some way? While the FAQ says that re-sizing is nigh impossible, I thought that this being a free-form frame it might be easier to enlarge.

2. I miss the BlizUI automatic quest tracking that throws my current quest information on the right side of the screen as I complete quest objectives. I enabled it in the Bliz Interface options screen, but it still doesn't display

I'm a software engineer, so I don't mind messing with the .lua files, I'm just hoping someone can point me in the right direction as to where to make these edits. Thanks!

02-23-07, 10:09 PM   #810
amz370
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Originally Posted by BobTHJ
Although it took some getting used to, I stuck with MazzleUI, and now I love it!
2. I miss the BlizUI automatic quest tracking that throws my current quest information on the right side of the screen as I complete quest objectives. I enabled it in the Bliz Interface options screen, but it still doesn't display

I'm a software engineer, so I don't mind messing with the .lua files, I'm just hoping someone can point me in the right direction as to where to make these edits. Thanks!
umm monkey quest is a qest tracker, if you dont like it and would like a diff quest log, disable/remove questfu and monkey qust and look for advanced qued log like eql3 it has a bunch of log options and veru customizable

02-23-07, 10:18 PM   #811
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by BobTHJ

I do have a couple problems:

1. The character window is tiny. I have text on Mr. Magoo (due to my large screen resolution) and the numbers hidden behind their descriptions. This appears to be the standard Bliz character panel UI, can it be enlarged in some way? While the FAQ says that re-sizing is nigh impossible, I thought that this being a free-form frame it might be easier to enlarge.

The blizzard frames are smaller because of the overall scale. You could use another add-on like DFM to increase the scale of the individual windows.

The reason you don't see the quest tracking list is because it's anchored to the bottom of the minimap. You can try either try re-anchoring it with something like DFM or use another quest add-on like Fubar QuestFu that does its own quest tracking stuff. Personally, I just use the checkboxes on monkeyquest to show only the quests I'm working on.

02-23-07, 11:37 PM   #812
Rishathra
A Murloc Raider
RE: Context Menu

I did a search on this thread for info, but couldnt locate what I needed.. so...

The Context menu.. I'd learned all about how to use it, change it's page, show it, hide it, make it NOT hide in a somewhat rude fashion if I use something within it... pretty much everything but how to...

Move it.

I just want to place it a little further down on the screen...

maby even change it from 4x4 to 2x8 or something.. (resize buttons?)

Is there an options menu other than the MazzleUI checkboxes?

Thanks! =)

02-23-07, 11:55 PM   #813
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Rishathra
I did a search on this thread for info, but couldnt locate what I needed.. so...

The Context menu.. I'd learned all about how to use it, change it's page, show it, hide it, make it NOT hide in a somewhat rude fashion if I use something within it... pretty much everything but how to...

Move it.

I just want to place it a little further down on the screen...

maby even change it from 4x4 to 2x8 or something.. (resize buttons?)

Is there an options menu other than the MazzleUI checkboxes?

Thanks! =)
It's meant to appear under your mouse. Turn the move to mouse option back on, make it appear where you want it to, and then turn the option back off.

There is no current way to change the dimensions or number of buttons inside it.

02-24-07, 02:02 AM   #814
amz370
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
how do i add the 3d characters to my tot and my focus they have tehj pedistal i just dont know hw to tell it to recognize the 3d characters

02-24-07, 02:54 AM   #815
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by amz370
how do i add the 3d characters to my tot and my focus they have tehj pedistal i just dont know hw to tell it to recognize the 3d characters
There is no mechanism to do that.

02-24-07, 03:37 AM   #816
funky2013
A Defias Bandit
Exclamation installation problem

ok so i followed the instructions in the installation guide exactly however i cannot get the mazzifier window to come up for the initial configuration. i deleted both my interface and wtf folders 3 times and re-installed mazzleui, but each time when i load up, at the step where it says to wait up to 30 seconds for the Mazzleui installer window, i never get that window, tried leaving it for 5 mins and nothing. I did scroll up a bit on the 4th try and saw an error from /buggrabber, so i put it in and got

i've searched through the faq and the forums but i can't seem to find a solution, please help me out i really wanna try this ui

PS: i'm runnin at 1024x768 res

Edit: also whenever i try typing in /mazzify or /mazzify me i get a funky sound but nothing happens and the text input box stays there with "/mazzify" no matter how much i hit enter...

02-24-07, 03:59 AM   #817
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

There were probably other errors before that. You'll need to find the very first one.

02-24-07, 05:02 AM   #818
Jub
A Murloc Raider

Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz

No, there's no option to change that. All I do is move the anchor, so you can probably use another add-on. Try big minimap or DFM.
Dfm seems to be incompatible and bigminimap, just like simpleminimap doesnt change a damn thing /cry /cry /cry

How do I go about just deleting the changes you made to the minimap if thats possible, because that seems to be the only way i will be able to fix this problem.

02-24-07, 06:26 AM   #819
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Just use DFM without big minimap. You can change the scale and whatever else you want with it.

02-24-07, 12:43 PM   #820
Mightor
A Murloc Raider
Shaman layout question

Question - to which I hope is not a duplicate:

After a selecting either Shaman layout and after the mazzle initialization (full, not upgrade), i cannot see the buttons for the different schools of spells (near the bongos bars...right or left) - and it does not matter which layout I select. Has anyone experienced this before?

Thanks in advance.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » OLD Support Thread (Ask questions here!) OLD