03-09-07, 04:47 PM   #981
flaicher
A Cyclonian

which addon handles the weapon buff icons?

03-09-07, 06:27 PM   #982
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by so1id
Hey guys. First I'd like to say thanks for the great UI...This is probably the best compilation EVER It is so easy to set up and start playing..I love it

I have one question though: How do I change the combat text from that cartoonish looking to the original blizzard one? I prefer the old one because I don't know whether I'm critting or just doing normal damage. Thanks alot! Once again great job!
SCT is the add-on that does scrolling combat text. It does show you which hits are crit. I think it adds asterisks around the text.

03-09-07, 06:28 PM   #983
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by flaicher
which addon handles the weapon buff icons?
They are the standard Blizzard icons. The MazzleUI add-on simply moves them.

03-09-07, 07:01 PM   #984
D.r.a.g.o.n
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Kierrkian
Did you update any of the Ace2 libraries? I know on another thread some of the user had updated a few ace2 add-ons and were seeing issues.. If that is the case remove/disable those updated ones then mazzify then enable the use of them again. After the initial character mazzification did you try a second time after the error? if not try using /mazzify and only select the layout portion for mazzification. EDIT: did it do any part of the mazzification? like buttons or Fubar or anything? or is the placement of things just all over the place when it finishes with that error?
No new addons and no updated ones. It does everything up until it goes to reload the UI, apon manual reloading almost everything is workinf except the Chat Frames. That I know of at least.

03-09-07, 10:40 PM   #985
Wordsmith99
A Defias Bandit

Lesser Race with Squinty Eyes Seeks Size-Related Help

Originally Posted by pokyoky
Hi,
Enjoying the interface so far, have 2 systems, one with only a 17" monitor at 1024 by 768
On this monitor mazz sets up at ui scale of .64, everything is very small, cant read text
Is there an easy way to enlarge this?
Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz
Read the FAQ.
Okay. As a night elf, I understand that I am already at a disadvantage here. Genetics can only take one so far. Perhaps Elune will overlook my next life and the powers that be will gift me with Gnomish features. Nevertheless, Arclight Spanner in hand, I find myself in search of guidance to compensate for my heritage.

It's the age-old "It's too small!" complaint. Not that, you perverts. The UI text. More specifically, most anything not appearing in the chat boxes. I'm loathe to resize the UI itself, as it's not recommended and would make future updates of Mazzle problematic.

I have read the FAQ, both in game (squinting unsuccessfully) and on the MazzleUI homepage (more successfully). I upped my size to Mr. Magoo to no avail. I attempted to route my troubles to the ClearFont2 answer, but I find that there aren't any settings for ClearFont2 in MazzleOptions. Just an on or off button, which after testing it, left me unhappy with the results. I have upped the size of my chat fonts to a comfortable setting, but attempting to see the text around either of the two three-dimensional models (like the experience bar on the left-hand side one) just becomes an exercise in hunching closer and closer to the monitor.

I'm beginning to think that my problem stems from my 17" 1024x768 view of the world. I have adjusted to other ratios, but it either remains the same or increases the eye-strain. Despite a lack of pupils, this is still a problem, to my dismay. So I will continue to comb the FAQ and forums for a solution, but I thought I would post here in reply to someone with a similar situation that ended with a "See FAQ" answer in the hopes that steady Gnomish hands might point me in the right direction, even if it's just towards Best Buy for a larger monitor.

On a positive note, I'd like to compliment the UI as a whole. It's beautifully put together and has been helping me get off of my mouse-based playing style (but mice are just too darned cute!) and into a more efficient hotkey-based one.

I pray that the answer was not right in front of me, as is so often the case and beg your pardon if it indeed was.

I salute you, Mazzle and friends for your dedication, ingenuity and above all, patience.
/salute
/bow

Lythanna
40NE Rogue - UTHER

Edit: Font color returned to white.

Last edited by Wordsmith99 : 03-10-07 at 02:06 AM.

03-09-07, 11:27 PM   #986
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

I can't help but think you posted in that color to make my eyes strain as much as you descirbed in your post. Anyway, you can access the ClearFont2 settings from the Deucecommander menu in your Fubar.

03-09-07, 11:34 PM   #987
Wordsmith99
A Defias Bandit

If you'd like to make a call...

Originally Posted by arachnidkid
This UI isn't working at all...literally. I've followed the instructions (have a "new" and "old" interface folder, as well as new and old WTF folder), and it isn't working.

BUt what I suspect is wrong is that the folder didn't ask me to overwrite the font file-I didn't have to press "yes to all". Any help would be appreciated...

I didn't have to push "yes to all" either, but it still works fine for me.
When you say it isn't working at all, what do you mean?
Does WoW crash when you try and log into your toon?
Does WoW not even get past the login screen or even to the login screen?

More information, please.
And while you're at it, "More explosions! More Explosions! I've got to have more explosions!!"

Lythanna
40NE Rogue - UTHER

Edit: Font color returned to white.

Last edited by Wordsmith99 : 03-10-07 at 02:07 AM.

03-09-07, 11:42 PM   #988
Wordsmith99
A Defias Bandit

I can't help but think you posted in that color to make my eyes strain as much as you descirbed in your post. Anyway, you can access the ClearFont2 settings from the Deucecommander menu in your Fubar.
Woot! Mazzlegasm in sight, captain!
I shall try it out with the utmost expediency and report back as soon as I can endeavor an escape from the blasted workplace. Smells like troggs 'round here.

/cheer

And apologies for the font color. I thought it would be easier on the eyes than most of the other colors I tried.

I'm thinking bright yellow for next time.

Much obliged, m'lady.

Lythanna
40NE Rogue - UTHER

03-10-07, 11:48 AM   #989
Carver
A Defias Bandit
Battlefield

When I enter a battlefield, the status bars for my team are right over the buff hot buttons in the lower right. How can I move these? It would seem to make more sense to have them the lower middle.

03-10-07, 07:34 PM   #990
Smokeytbear
A Kobold Labourer
I've looked through the FAQs, ecetera and haven't found an answer to my question, and I know that standalone questions are generally looked down upon, but I'd love the idea of the castle looking skinner type addons, and noob123's skin changer. Where could I find this addon, or one like this?

03-11-07, 10:47 AM   #991
Aigor
A Murloc Raider
Hi all i wnt ask how it's called that mod that flash after cooldown is fnished on actionbar for to reuse spell?
thks in advance ^^

03-11-07, 01:09 PM   #992
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Carver
When I enter a battlefield, the status bars for my team are right over the buff hot buttons in the lower right. How can I move these? It would seem to make more sense to have them the lower middle.
I don't know what you mean. A screenshot would help.

03-11-07, 01:10 PM   #993
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Smokeytbear
I've looked through the FAQs, ecetera and haven't found an answer to my question, and I know that standalone questions are generally looked down upon, but I'd love the idea of the castle looking skinner type addons, and noob123's skin changer. Where could I find this addon, or one like this?
I don't understand most of your post. There is no skinner add-on, though it will be an option in the next version of the Mazzifier. Noob123 has posted several art files you can use to overwrite the art currently included in the package.

03-11-07, 01:11 PM   #994
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Aigor
Hi all i wnt ask how it's called that mod that flash after cooldown is fnished on actionbar for to reuse spell?
thks in advance ^^
It's called OmniCC.

03-11-07, 01:37 PM   #995
Aurial
A Defias Bandit
The clock on my UI is wrong. We don't observe Daylight Savings Time here, but the clock on my Mazzle UI has moved itself ahead. How does one change the time on their UI?

03-11-07, 01:46 PM   #996
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

The clock add-on does not do any automatic adjustments. It was probably just your server. I'm guessing it's in a timezone that does observer DST. Read the FAQ to learn how to adjust your clock to compensate.

03-11-07, 01:48 PM   #997
Aurial
A Defias Bandit
The clock add-on does not do any automatic adjustments. It was probably just your server. I'm guessing it's in a timezone that does observer DST. Read the FAQ to learn how to adjust your clock to compensate.
Ok, thanks. I must have skipped over that part, or something. XD *goes and reads*

03-11-07, 03:45 PM   #998
Kohanai
A Kobold Labourer

I've looked through most of the pages, but I couldn't find anything about not having the special "mazzle" things... after installing, my addons list shows MazzleUI, Mazzle Pre-Loader, and Mazzlefier as having a dependency dissabled. can anyone help me out here? I downloaded this a few times as a "maybe I missed something" and I got it from curse gaming just to be sure. same thing every time. =( this looks really cute and I wanna use it, but I can't find those things.

thanks

haha! I'm a noob....I turned off certain things I didn't need (like other class specific stuff) and accidentally turned off the roster thing...it's good now. and btw, I love this! you did a great job =D

Last edited by Kohanai : 03-11-07 at 04:58 PM.

03-11-07, 04:40 PM   #999
artsegura
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Health Bars

The health bars above everyone's head keeps coming on. I press CONTROL-V to turn them off, but they keep coming back on while playing. They seem to do this when changing zones and they also do this at what seems like random moments. Anyone else having this problem ?

03-12-07, 02:28 AM   #1000
iljott
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

Originally Posted by artsegura
The health bars above everyone's head keeps coming on. I press CONTROL-V to turn them off, but they keep coming back on while playing. They seem to do this when changing zones and they also do this at what seems like random moments. Anyone else having this problem ?
You seem to be having trouble with the efficiency settings. You can try putting the efficiency settings for nametags to manual and use NameFu to set the nameplates as you like them.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » OLD Support Thread (Ask questions here!) OLD