03-15-07, 08:26 AM   #1021
WaldoJeffers
A Molten Giant

Is this Normal? Rogue

On my rogue, after i stealth then attack, my empty buttons appear on my action bars , even though bongos is set to "hide empty buttons" This is currently only happening after i stealth then attack, no other actions just those two in order. And i have my stealth button kind of in the middle of the screen, is that normal? probly is, just checking

resolution, 1280x1024/ 1.25
character-lowbie rogue, level 4 by memory

In this screenshot i have just attacked after stealthing and my empty buttons are now appearing, they will dissapear when im finished combat.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	untitled1.JPG
Views:	500
Size:	193.6 KB
ID:	1115  

03-15-07, 09:27 AM   #1022
konstantine7
A Murloc Raider
Whenever I try to apply poisons it says that it conflicts with a Blizzard UI action or something like that? It's from Super Inspect I think

03-15-07, 09:24 PM   #1023
jaedrian
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Brem
Following the principle of minimum intrustion by the UI, the bag and menu bars have been hidden by default. To get to them again, click the words "MazzleUI" on the bottom right hand side of the UI. That should open the bags & menu bars right above the furthest right chat box.
Thank you, that was exactly what I needed to know. I feel like a dork for not checking that sooner. I have left/right clicked on so many things reading what they do, I never thought to click on that. Thanks again, I pretty much have everything I need now for this UI to work great for me.

03-15-07, 11:56 PM   #1024
WaldoJeffers
A Molten Giant

Ive went through every option bongos has to offer and i still cant figure out why my empty buttons are being displayed when i make contact with a mob by attacking after i stealth.

03-15-07, 11:59 PM   #1025
gamble
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Tooltip Issue

I looking through the known issues and unless I missed it, this one wasn't covered (hopefully that means there's a fix). When I mouse over pretty much anything to get the tooltip to pop up, if I leave it there for more than just a second, then the tooltip moves from mid left to lower left and stretches across the entire screen. This is quite annoying.

Also, where can I set the keybinding for the quick menu (can't remember specific name atm)

Thanks.

03-16-07, 12:20 AM   #1026
Nynaeve
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
gamble, if you mean autobar or trinketmenu, i think those are both under the "Miscellaneous" section of mybindings.

03-16-07, 02:12 AM   #1027
gamble
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Nynaeve
gamble, if you mean autobar or trinketmenu, i think those are both under the "Miscellaneous" section of mybindings.
I know it's not trinketmenu and don't think it's autobar. It's the 4x4 window that pops up when you hit alt mouse5 i think.

03-16-07, 02:58 AM   #1028
MiniNightMana
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Food on autobar

How do I add food to autobar that it doesnt recongize ?

Thanks

03-16-07, 03:53 AM   #1029
styr
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by imoonfire
Ive went through every option bongos has to offer and i still cant figure out why my empty buttons are being displayed when i make contact with a mob by attacking after i stealth.
You should check the stances and/or the paging menus in bongos more carefully, I had a similar problem on my druid, there was an extra stance setting, when I would go stealth in cat form I would get a new set of buttons, I fixed it by changing the paging options.

03-16-07, 03:59 AM   #1030
Mechrior
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

context

Originally Posted by gamble
I know it's not trinketmenu and don't think it's autobar. It's the 4x4 window that pops up when you hit alt mouse5 i think.
thats the context window and as far as i know you CAN NOT bind buttons to it..... I could be wrong but im pretty sure im not..... Mazzle I leave this to you....

03-16-07, 04:01 AM   #1031
Mechrior
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Autobar

Originally Posted by MiniNightMana
How do I add food to autobar that it doesnt recongize ?

Thanks
this is how i did it...... might not work 100% but its good enough for me.....

type /autobar
left click on the slot you wish to edit and then drag/drop the food item into the menu..... apart from that actually edit the slot configuration with the preset food types..... more info on how to do that is available on the autobar wiki page i think.

03-16-07, 05:01 AM   #1032
MiniNightMana
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
worked perfect. Thank you

03-16-07, 09:25 AM   #1033
rbcjr
A Murloc Raider
Bank Bags Question

With baggins enabled, when I go to the bank I never see the bank bag slots. So my question is how do I buy more bank bag slots so I can put more stuff in the bank?

03-16-07, 10:44 AM   #1034
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Mechrior
I had a dig around earlier last night (while skinning mazzle to have some downtime) and I realised that the extra function code mazzle added seems to loop out at the moment with the new inclination of the PT libraries..... I backed up my Addons / settings folders and installed the new version of autobar and to be honest it works fine and still mazzifies with the UI..... not sure if this helps any one or if mazzle knows its there but i cant seem to find fault with the new version.....

Doesnt change the settings and still appears in the right place on the UI..... if anything its responding slightly faster (1/2 of a second.... yes im that critical of time)

Hope I'm not treading on toes or anything.
I did not modify anything in the actual code of autobar. In the pre-loader, I simply add ChatFrame7 as a potential anchoring spot. In fact, I use the latest version as well.

03-16-07, 10:49 AM   #1035
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by imoonfire
On my rogue, after i stealth then attack, my empty buttons appear on my action bars , even though bongos is set to "hide empty buttons" This is currently only happening after i stealth then attack, no other actions just those two in order. And i have my stealth button kind of in the middle of the screen, is that normal? probly is, just checking

resolution, 1280x1024/ 1.25
character-lowbie rogue, level 4 by memory

In this screenshot i have just attacked after stealthing and my empty buttons are now appearing, they will dissapear when im finished combat.
The hide empty buttons feature in the versions of Bongos that I started with was kinda flakey. I think Tuller fixed it in his re-written version. I've never explored what the issue was that he had to fix. I also added a per-bar hide empty property, which is kinda flakey as well.

As for your stealth bar, that is not normal. That screenshot does not show one of the normal button layouts, so my guess is you simply moved the classbar when you were modifying your layout.

03-16-07, 10:51 AM   #1036
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Tooltip Issue

I looking through the known issues and unless I missed it, this one wasn't covered (hopefully that means there's a fix). When I mouse over pretty much anything to get the tooltip to pop up, if I leave it there for more than just a second, then the tooltip moves from mid left to lower left and stretches across the entire screen. This is quite annoying.

Also, where can I set the keybinding for the quick menu (can't remember specific name atm)

Thanks.
Somebody else posted something similar. It turned out to be a conflict with an add-on they added after installation. I'd look for the post or turn off/troubleshoot add-ons you've added.

03-16-07, 10:52 AM   #1037
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

You cannot bind the buttons in the context menu at this time.

03-16-07, 10:56 AM   #1038
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by rbcjr
With baggins enabled, when I go to the bank I never see the bank bag slots. So my question is how do I buy more bank bag slots so I can put more stuff in the bank?
With Baggins enabled, I still see the bank window open every time I go to the bank. I'm not sure why you wouldn't be. Try hitting alt-b to open all bags. That's the alternate binding when Bongos is enabled.

03-16-07, 04:05 PM   #1039
gamble
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz

You cannot bind the buttons in the context menu at this time.
You might be answering this but I wanna make sure my question came across correctly. I want to check the bindings that bring up the context menu, not worried about binding something I've placed in there. This is mainly a problem when I've accidentally reset wow defaults and can no longer bind a key to open the context menu. Thanks

03-16-07, 05:09 PM   #1040
rbcjr
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz
With Baggins enabled, I still see the bank window open every time I go to the bank. I'm not sure why you wouldn't be. Try hitting alt-b to open all bags. That's the alternate binding when Bongos is enabled.
Well what I was trying to do was purchase another bank bag slot, and I just don't see where I would do that at.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » OLD Support Thread (Ask questions here!) OLD