08-01-16, 12:26 PM   #1
Yonaz
A Fallenroot Satyr
My UI for Legion

This is what my UI looks like now. It's simple, just Z-perl, titanpanel and the "Normal" raidaddons. Clean, simple and effective.

Comments, ideas and rantings are welcome

Last edited by Yonaz : 08-01-16 at 12:31 PM.
08-01-16, 09:08 PM   #2
kaels
A Cyclonian
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I'm having Wrath flashbacks here. I swear I had this exact UI when I started playing in 2009.

I wouldn't describe anything that includes Perl-type frames and a bunch of Blizzard clutter as "simple and clean", but it's certainly usable and familiar
08-02-16, 12:48 PM   #3
Yonaz
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by kaels View Post
I'm having Wrath flashbacks here. I swear I had this exact UI when I started playing in 2009.

I wouldn't describe anything that includes Perl-type frames and a bunch of Blizzard clutter as "simple and clean", but it's certainly usable and familiar
Yea, I know. What I ment is, that I don't have my entire screen filled with colored squares like most premade UI's does. I try to make my UI only popup what it needs, when I need it instead of filling screen.

The party frame might be made smaller, if I find it annoying while I play
08-06-16, 11:01 AM   #4
Yonaz
A Fallenroot Satyr
I played around with Masque and Bartender..actually got kinda satisfied. Maybe make the buttons and icons a bit bigger?

08-06-16, 11:08 AM   #5
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Whatever works for you. Personally, I would never cover up that much of the center of my screen, especially with buttons that aren't click-through.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

08-07-16, 05:02 AM   #6
Aftermathhqt
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Here's my UI working on something pixel perfect

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » UI Screenshots, Feedback and Design Discussion » My UI for Legion