12-05-08, 03:15 AM   #61
Psoewish
A Scalebane Royal Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by 123noob View Post
Sorry for OT post. But it's so great to see that MazzleUI still running for quite a time now. I've been away from WoW for almost a year or more. I'm really proud and happy to once be part of MazzleUI in contributing some of my themes here .

But is this still in-game self install? I read over the Mazzle mod download page and it said that he only included the original Mazzle mods and few other core external mods such as Bartender. If it is still so, maybe I'll come back and make few more themes .
I'm sorry but Mazzle UI is dead for now.
12-05-08, 09:59 AM   #62
sweetwes
A Murloc Raider
Only problem I am having with Arks UI is I cant get questhelper to show the arrow and nothing shows on my map for quest objectives.
12-05-08, 12:09 PM   #63
Nighrunner
A Cyclonian

Originally Posted by sweetwes View Post
Only problem I am having with Arks UI is I cant get questhelper to show the arrow and nothing shows on my map for quest objectives.
Click on the quest helper button on the map.

12-05-08, 02:59 PM   #64
sweetwes
A Murloc Raider
ty. I will try that tonight when I get home from work.
12-18-08, 02:39 PM   #65
pur3lusion
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Psoewish View Post
I'm sorry but Mazzle UI is dead for now.

It's Gonna Stay That way since the maker it self dont want to realse codes to let the other peeps keep it running......
12-22-08, 05:23 PM   #66
ibnuts
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Casmiar View Post
You do not know much about copyrighted code do you.

Cas
You don't know much about practicality, do you? If the RIAA and MPAA can't shut down torrent sites, then little "mom-'n-pop" coders couldn't do s*** about you including their addons in a pack; and read my previous posts, I said you could include their addons in a free pack and have only the Mazzifier be the paid addon.

Lastly, if other authors even request that their addons are not included as part of a paid addon, how do you explain that Zygor includes TomTom and other addons?

I'm out for the break so I thought I'd check back, and just as I predicted, the situation hasn't changed. I tried Arkive before I quit WoW, and it was quite good. However, it didn't include the layouts and keybindings, which was the thing I liked most about Mazzle. So both my accounts have been canceled; on the plus side, I got straight A's and I've begun studying for the MCAT.

Last edited by ibnuts : 12-22-08 at 05:26 PM.
12-22-08, 08:49 PM   #67
Casmiar
A Fallenroot Satyr

Originally Posted by ibnuts View Post
You don't know much about practicality, do you? If the RIAA and MPAA can't shut down torrent sites, then little "mom-'n-pop" coders couldn't do s*** about you including their addons in a pack; and read my previous posts, I said you could include their addons in a free pack and have only the Mazzifier be the paid addon.

Lastly, if other authors even request that their addons are not included as part of a paid addon, how do you explain that Zygor includes TomTom and other addons?

I'm out for the break so I thought I'd check back, and just as I predicted, the situation hasn't changed. I tried Arkive before I quit WoW, and it was quite good. However, it didn't include the layouts and keybindings, which was the thing I liked most about Mazzle. So both my accounts have been canceled; on the plus side, I got straight A's and I've begun studying for the MCAT.
First I would have to say that the author of TomTom has given his permission to Zygor or the author has not realized or complained. One other novel idea would be that the author of TomTom is being compensated for his work.

If authors like mazzle see their code on sites like this incorporated in to other addons. They can have the site block the addon, it has been done by mazzle. You could get the ui comp from torrent site, but how large of a group would DL one wow ui comp from a torrent site? Would you get the support to maintain ui comp. I don't think so. If you are talking about a pay for UI comp, then I don't think torrent would work. Who would pay for some thing they could DL for free in a torrent. I have never seen a pay for torrent. The pay for ui comp would have to be hosted on a site somewhere. Then you are back to being blocked.

Again I don't think you know to much about what you are talking about!

Cas

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Mazzle for V3.0.3 to WOTLK?