10-04-07, 11:56 PM   #241
fyrye
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by apeman87
2007/10/05 01:03:45-357-x1]: nQuestLog-1.0\modules\DetailsFrame\DetailsFrame.lua:76: attempt to index global 'escapeDetector' (a nil value)
due to this
Code:
if (nQuestLog:GetModule("DetailsFrame")) then nQuestLog:GetModule("DetailsFrame"):ShowLog(); end;
Commenting it out returns other errors

Recieving the error when using the Key Binding can be fixed by rebinding nQuestLog's Key Binding to L by pressing Escape clicking on key bindings, then click the quest button on the left, then click nQuestLog. change the Toggle Minion key to "L" by default, or which ever the default button was to show/hide nQuestLog minion (the Quest UI at the top left)
The same error occurs When you have nQuestLog open, and have mazzle's option to toggle it to hidden on start, or when clicking the Toggle top left button hotspot above the chat frame.

On a side note, for those Running moveFrames still I was able to post a Script Fix, Ill update this post with restoring your defaults soon. In the meantime do /mf reset after applying my fix and reloading your UI, and you can move your frames wherever you like. If there are issues with it post them in a separate thread please or send me a private message with your issue.

http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...3&postcount=41

Last edited by fyrye : 10-05-07 at 01:22 AM.
10-16-07, 06:12 AM   #242
Gondann
A Defias Bandit

Any fix for armor problem yet?

Anyone figure out yet how to fix the non-updating armor stats on the 3d model yet? Seems to still update when you zone, but not like it use to. If I missed the fix already my apologies - I have tried searching the forum and came up with no solution as of yet.
10-20-07, 09:10 AM   #243
DariBC
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Dug-Runara
It's good to hear you did the same. haha I had gotten so frustrated, I really had nothing to lose, so messing around with code with the possibility of making the whole thing crash down upon me really didn't upset me at that point.

MazzleUI is going nuts with a No camera found. report this mob to Mazzlefizz! error, specifically the mob type being A'dal and other similiar classes. I don't know if that error is a byproduct of the looparound I did, or simply it finishing the mazzify and I hadn't gotten to that error yet.

I lost the page as to how to fix the Camera Bug....
Can anyone direct me to the link?
thanks
10-21-07, 07:10 AM   #244
Angelicus
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Premium Member
Originally Posted by fyrye
due to this
Code:
if (nQuestLog:GetModule("DetailsFrame")) then nQuestLog:GetModule("DetailsFrame"):ShowLog(); end;
Commenting it out returns other errors

Recieving the error when using the Key Binding can be fixed by rebinding nQuestLog's Key Binding to L by pressing Escape clicking on key bindings, then click the quest button on the left, then click nQuestLog. change the Toggle Minion key to "L" by default, or which ever the default button was to show/hide nQuestLog minion (the Quest UI at the top left)
The same error occurs When you have nQuestLog open, and have mazzle's option to toggle it to hidden on start, or when clicking the Toggle top left button hotspot above the chat frame.

Also still getting this error, but according to my key bindings there is nothing bound to open nQuestlog. It' won't open from left-clicking on the top lef corner of the lower part of the UI (as per tool tip). I've removed the .svr folder to update it through WAU - and had it working before the issues with Move frames. That's now fixed but nQuest is broken again

I also had the Feed Pet button on KotJ bound as well, but that's disappeared and also listed in key bindings as nothing bound to it.

Yet when I try to rebind the keys I had, it reports that they are bound to that function.

See attached SS :-

Finally (yay I hear you cry) - Following Bugsack bleeps (inc Nquest one) still showing up

Code:
			["message"] = "LightHeaded\\LightHeaded.lua:442: attempt to index local 'title' (a nil value)\nLightHeaded\\LightHeaded.lua:481: in function `UpdateFrame'\nLightHeaded\\LightHeaded.lua:997: in function `OnTooltipSetItem'\nGFW_DisenchantPredictor\\DisenchantPredictor.lua:200: in function <...dOns\\GFW_DisenchantPredictor\\DisenchantPredictor.lua:196>\n\n  ---",
			["type"] = "error",
			["time"] = "2007/10/21 12:43:40",
			["session"] = 51,
			["counter"] = 1,
		}, -- [20]
		{
			["message"] = "Fubar_Auto_LootFu-1.0\\Fubar_Auto_LootFu.lua:104: attempt to call global 'GetAutoLootToggleKey' (a nil value)\nFuBarPlugin-2.0-48629:366: in function `runChildren'\nTablet-2.0-49630 (TabletLib):2355: in function `children'\nTablet-2.0-49630 (TabletLib):2399: in function `Open'\nTablet-2.0-49630 (TabletLib):2533: in function <Interface\\AddOns\\TabletLib\\Tablet-2.0\\Tablet-2.0.lua:2527>\nFuBarPlugin-2.0-48629:415: in function <...\\FuBarPlugin-2.0\\FuBarPlugin-2.0\\FuBarPlugin-2.0.lua:414>\n\n  ---",
			["type"] = "error",
			["time"] = "2007/10/21 13:09:53",
			["session"] = 51,
			["counter"] = 6,
		}, -- [21]
		{
			["message"] = "nQuestLog-1.0\\moduleLoading.lua:75: attempt to index field 'db' (a nil value)\nnQuestLog-1.0\\moduleLoading.lua:65: in function `IsModuleEnabled'\nnQuestLog-1.0\\moduleLoading.lua:92: in function `GetColor'\nnQuestLog-1.0\\core.lua:245: in function `RefreshBackdrop'\nnQuestLog-1.0\\core.lua:255: in function `RefreshTracker'\nnQuestLog-1.0\\core.lua:68: in function `ToggleVisible'\nMazzleUI-1.1\\MazzleUI_Core.lua:652: in function `nQuestToggle'\n<string>:\"MAZZLEUIQUEST\":1: in function <[string \"MAZZLEUIQUEST\"]:1>\n\n  ---",
			["type"] = "error",
			["time"] = "2007/10/21 13:10:32",
			["session"] = 51,
			["counter"] = 1,
		}, -- [22]
		{
			["message"] = "Interface\\FrameXML\\GameTooltip.lua:74: Usage: GameTooltip:SetOwner(frame):\nInterface\\FrameXML\\GameTooltip.lua:74: in function <Interface\\FrameXML\\GameTooltip.lua:73>:\n<in C code>: in function `TinyTipAnchor_Original_GameTooltip_SetDefaultAnchor'\nTinyTip\\TinyTipAnchor.lua:143: in function <Interface\\AddOns\\TinyTip\\TinyTipAnchor.lua:140>\n(tail call): ?:\nInterface\\FrameXML\\UnitFrame.lua:66: in function `UnitFrame_OnEnter':\nDiscordUnitFrames\\DUF_UnitFrame.lua:268: in function `DUF_UnitFrame_OnEnter'\n<string>:\"*:OnEnter\":1: in function <[string \"*:OnEnter\"]:1>\n\n  ---",
			["type"] = "error",
			["time"] = "2007/10/21 13:30:42",
			["session"] = 51,
			["counter"] = 1,
		}, -- [23]
10-21-07, 01:52 PM   #245
fyrye
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Updating to the latest version of nQuestLog and LightHeaded got rid of the error for me.

Last edited by fyrye : 10-21-07 at 01:56 PM.
10-22-07, 08:37 PM   #246
alayane
A Murloc Raider
I recently updated using wau and after I did one of the menus moved on me. I'm unsure which addin controls this menu so I was hoping someone would be able to shed some light on the issue. The menu in question is circled in the attached pic. Thanks for all the help.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_102207_222920.jpg
Views:	631
Size:	153.2 KB
ID:	1472  
10-23-07, 11:45 AM   #247
Psychtrip
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by alayane
I recently updated using wau and after I did one of the menus moved on me. I'm unsure which addin controls this menu so I was hoping someone would be able to shed some light on the issue. The menu in question is circled in the attached pic. Thanks for all the help.
Looks like autobar to me.
10-27-07, 01:25 PM   #248
digaum2003
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by DariBC
I lost the page as to how to fix the Camera Bug....
Can anyone direct me to the link?
thanks
I would LOVE to find a way to DISABLE that annoying sound and the message from the camera mode, but searching in here I found a whole topic about that error, but ppl only say: Disable the error message... Disable the error msg... I disabled the error message for now, bla bla bla
But NO ONE tells us how to disable
Cool huh?

I'm hoping to find that way of disabling or I'll go nuts, because everytime I target that kind of mob (I'm in zangarmarsh now) that annoying sound and message keep appearing.

If anyone knows how to disable, please tell us or link the topic that tells how to

Thank you! That would be much MUCH appreciated!!!
10-27-07, 03:59 PM   #249
lowep
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by digaum2003
I would LOVE to find a way to DISABLE that annoying sound and the message from the camera mode, but searching in here I found a whole topic about that error, but ppl only say: Disable the error message... Disable the error msg... I disabled the error message for now, bla bla bla
But NO ONE tells us how to disable
Cool huh?

I'm hoping to find that way of disabling or I'll go nuts, because everytime I target that kind of mob (I'm in zangarmarsh now) that annoying sound and message keep appearing.

If anyone knows how to disable, please tell us or link the topic that tells how to

Thank you! That would be much MUCH appreciated!!!

In Addons\MazzleUI\MazzleUI_Models.lua goto

line 287 and 288
PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Character\\Human\\MaleNPC\\HumanPesantMale\\HumanPesantMaleWoundB.wav");
self:Print("No camera found. Report this mob to Mazzlefizz!")

change them to

--PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Character\\Human\\MaleNPC\\HumanPesantMale\\HumanPesantMaleWoundB.wav");
--self:Print("No camera found. Report this mob to Mazzlefizz!")

this will cause the game to treat them as comments and ignore them.
10-27-07, 04:48 PM   #250
digaum2003
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by lowep
In Addons\MazzleUI\MazzleUI_Models.lua goto

line 287 and 288
PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Character\\Human\\MaleNPC\\HumanPesantMale\\HumanPesantMaleWoundB.wav");
self:Print("No camera found. Report this mob to Mazzlefizz!")

change them to

--PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Character\\Human\\MaleNPC\\HumanPesantMale\\HumanPesantMaleWoundB.wav");
--self:Print("No camera found. Report this mob to Mazzlefizz!")

this will cause the game to treat them as comments and ignore them.
Thank you! ! ! !
Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!
11-08-07, 05:57 PM   #251
Squidtg
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Crenthius_UB
DUF introduces some target label issues since they changed the name of the target variable. A fix for that aesthetic bug is pasted below:

to open discord options type /discordunitframes or /duf

fix 1. "Looking at $ut"
Fix: Click on the "Target" box at the upper right of DuF options window
Click "Special"
Click "[8] Model ToT" in the left column
Change "Looking at $ut" to "Looking at $tn"
Press "Enter" to update change.

Fix 2. HuD Target name
Fix: Click on the "Target" box at the upper right of DuF options window
Click "Special"
Click "[10] HUD ToT" in the left column
Change "$ut" to "$tn" in the text box above the Text Variables button.

fix 3. Focus Name "$ut"
Fix: Click on the "Focus" box which hangs off the right side of the DuF options window.
Make sure "Special" is clicked
Click "[1] Name" in the left column
Change "$ut" to "$nm" in the text box above the Text Variables button. (I didn't have this problem on mine)

fix 4. Party Members Targets "$ut"
Fix: Click on the "Party" box at the upper middle of DuF options window
Click "Special"
Click "[9] Target Name" in the left column
Change "$ut" to "$tn" in the text box above the Text Variables button.
When selecting Target or Focus what category do you choose before clicking Special?

EDIT:
My mistake, you must have a target selected to make these changes.

Last edited by Squidtg : 11-08-07 at 06:30 PM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Patch 2.2 Bug Reports