12-24-06, 06:49 PM   #21
Dargen
A Fallenroot Satyr
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by dreamerblue
I'm confused...CT_Timer is said by the mod's updates list to be updated and working with the new patch, and I have it checked off as one of the addons to load with WoW, but I can't seem to find it anywhere in the options. Is there a slash command or something I need to know to use it now, or am I just overlooking it in the options, or is it just plain not there?
You can use "/tr" or "/timer" to display a list of the timer commands. Use "/timer show" to display the timer.
01-04-07, 04:24 PM   #22
Airlag
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I just want to say, CT is simply GREAT.
I use it for nearly a jear now. I use not that many features, but I don't want to miss them!

The new copy settings feature is very nice. How have we lived without it?

I'm currently searching for the reason for those annoying server disconnects that occured with the last big patch. I had several modules of CT, RaidAssist, Auctioneer, Atlas and GEM active and disconnects occur around every 5-15 minutes. Without GEM about every 2-3 hours. Now I try out one module after another, starting with CT_core. I hope I can isolate the AddOn that's responsible. I hope it's not something like the new LUA garbage collection...

Many thanks for your great work

Chibi (Thrall)
01-19-07, 09:06 PM   #23
Melissa
A Kobold Labourer
CT_mapmod: fixed?

As of version 12, my version of CT_mapmod is still not capturing new herbs or mines on the map. I understand that a few patches ago Blizzard introduced a bug that was preventing the mod from grabbing this event, but I assumed it would be fixed with TBC.

Does anyone have an update to this? I've installed Cartographer (an Ace2 mod) for the time being which collects the information just fine, but it has no way to import the already noted nodes or notes from CT_mapmod and I really miss what I'd already captured from leveling four 60's

Many thanks for any information you may have.

Cheers,
-M
01-19-07, 10:21 PM   #24
Dridzt
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
edit: Linked removed, not exactly relevant with this thread I'll PM it.

Not what you asked.. but meh
01-21-07, 06:07 AM   #25
dreamerblue
A Defias Bandit
Smile Thank you!

Originally Posted by Dargen
You can use "/tr" or "/timer" to display a list of the timer commands. Use "/timer show" to display the timer.
Wonderful, that's exactly what I was looking for. Thanks !
10-22-08, 04:30 PM   #26
Yhor
A Pyroguard Emberseer

CT_Tracker

I'm not trying to necro .

Our guild uses CT_Tracker to track dkp and loot and seems to not be working properly (I'm on ui building vacation, and haven't seen issues firsthand). My question is, is there a working version that can be downloaded from a safe source atm?

The parser we were using was
http://dkplp.org/about/overview.html

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks

Edit: Found a fix.

Last edited by Yhor : 11-23-08 at 11:17 PM. Reason: Left out info

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » CTMod 2.0 Released