12-08-06, 05:46 PM   #21
Zagash
A Murloc Raider
features missing?

Hello!

Im a happy user of CT modpack, I like previous CT version really.

I've read through the change list of CT2 on www.ctmod.net site, but I couldn't find few features I could set in previous version.

- I couldn't figure out how can I detach bars, so I can move (drag and drop) them wherever I want on the ui. (that was a clickable option on the main panel in CT)

- Couldn't find the option to remove background layer in the HP/MP regen window (TickMod)

- I've found some new really nice features, like block trades when using bank or mailbox -- Is it possible to extend this feature to when player uses AH (or is it still exist by blizz for now?)

- More, is it possible to implement an "block sign guild chart" feature which can work just like the block option above -- I got some annoying memorial, when I used Mass Auction to put a bunch of items into AH, and an a$$wipe broke my AH window with his chart page :S (or is it a fault of the mass auction mod, and original Blizz AH panel can block it?)
12-08-06, 11:33 PM   #22
Vlorn
A Kobold Labourer
Read-Only file in CT_RaidAssist

The file memberBackground.tga is set to read-only in both the standalone CT_RaidAssist and CT_mod2 packages, is there a reason for this?

Having this file read-only prevents programs like UniUploader from being able to update the mod.

-Vlorn
12-09-06, 02:45 AM   #23
ladybadone
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Yeah everytime someone is added or leaved there is that clicking sound as well as that split second freeze. Gets rather annoying in BG. Also I had the same problem with the chat bubble and I did just that, clicked the remove arrows in ctcore to get it back.
12-09-06, 01:57 PM   #24
Fathersin
A Cyclonian

Originally Posted by mystiqe1
I am getting the above error when loading WOW.
Addon: CT_Core
File: CT_Core_Other.lua
Line:510
Count: Infinite

Attempt to Perform arithmetic on field "etElapsed" (A nil value)

I also seem to be having problems with my bag slots.
When I try to Disenchant or Add Mana Oil/Wizard Oil/Poisons to my rogue weapons.
I get so many errors that it finally pops windows up for me to Disable the addons.

Any Suggestions?

not sure if anyone answered you but i had this problem as well... i had to disable NoteIt MailTo and EasyUnlock mods.
12-09-06, 02:00 PM   #25
Fathersin
A Cyclonian

Ok my error i was getting during a 10 man run..

CTRA_spy.lua
56:attempt to call table value.

this happen everytime i rez'd anyone.
please note this is before update6 as i hadn't tried it out yet since updating i don't know if it still exsist
12-09-06, 02:41 PM   #26
akutani
A Murloc Raider
I see the CT-Core, but I can't download it. Is there anyway to do this? It only lets me download the CT_Raid thing and CT_Mod, but CT_Core is not a link. Is it just not ready, or what?
12-09-06, 06:03 PM   #27
Thorgrinn
A Kobold Labourer
maybe it is astupid problem, but for us, Poor Healers, the EMERGENCY MONITOR is a must and in this version u seem unable to Target a Friend clicking on his bar in EM....... this means we have to check, go trought the various group to find him and then cast the healing spelll...... usually he dies in the menwhile

looking for ur help
12-09-06, 06:38 PM   #28
zegzav
A Kobold Labourer
Water Elemental bug

With CTMod 2.0 and CTRA 1.62, if I summon my Water Elemental while in combat, the pet interface doesn't appear.

If only CT_UnitFrame is loaded I don't have the bug. It occurs only if CT_Core 2 is loaded or CTRA 1.62.

Several add-ons seem to have this bug. For example GuildEventManager (GEM) 2.21, corrected in 2.22 (http://christophe.calmejane.free.fr/wow/gem/).
12-09-06, 08:36 PM   #29
Jalith
A Kobold Labourer
Found a bug with CT Buff mod. It doesn't play nice with Norgannas Auctioneer etc dependancies Enhtooltip, Informant and Stubby when mousing over a weapon buff.
It breaks the tooltips.
Screenshotted with ONLY CTbuffmod, Enhtooltip, Informant and Stubby turned on.
http://www.flyleaf.co.nz/mywowstuff/tooltip-error.jpg

Spoke to the Dev team on Norgannas IRC channel & tested with them & proved to CTbuffmod
12-10-06, 08:23 AM   #30
ZenLung
A Defias Bandit
using 1.62 and still have the MT list bug. pls fix

bug: setting MT 1 & 4 (example) shows them directly under each other, instead of leaving open spaces for 2,3.
12-10-06, 05:50 PM   #31
tindjin
A Murloc Raider
I'm using the newest (just redownloaded to make sure) CT_Core and CT_RA.

I'm wondering why the option to have the groups arranged alphabetically has switched from right->left to left->right? If you could put in an option to have it go either way that would be great. Not being an Arabic reader it is really confusing to search from L->R when I use the alpha option (which is great for BGs and such)

Thanks
12-10-06, 10:06 PM   #32
Vicious_bomber
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
CTBAR mao

I just loaded the recent CTbar mod updae, adn it compleatly broke my interface. I tried to set a new key binding, and it got set to mymouse button, IT would not clear, now I cannot use my mouse it keeps trying to usr the button it was bound too.

THIS SUCKS. It does the same thing on all my toons. Now I can't even talk to people in the world. I removed CTbarmod and it is still messed up. I need help.

EDIT: I deleted CTmod complety and I cannot even check my mail. This freaking BLOWS. I now have to re-install WOW to get my mouse back.

Last edited by Vicious_bomber : 12-10-06 at 10:10 PM.
12-10-06, 11:36 PM   #33
laughingdog
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by ladybadone
Yeah everytime someone is added or leaved there is that clicking sound as well as that split second freeze. Gets rather annoying in BG. Also I had the same problem with the chat bubble and I did just that, clicked the remove arrows in ctcore to get it back.
The sound is something Blizzard added. This isn't caused by CTRA
12-10-06, 11:49 PM   #34
skarrde
A Defias Bandit
BT_Buffmod

Noticed that you can't take switch where the timers are on the buffs. Even if you choose below or beside it stays beside.
12-10-06, 11:58 PM   #35
Kaliaa
A Kobold Labourer
CTRA group windows disappear

I"m using version 1.621

I dc'd a couple of times in BWL tonight. When I logged back in, I had no raid windws at all. That was during combat. Once combat is over, the windows returned.
12-11-06, 12:27 AM   #36
gaibban
A Kobold Labourer
old ctmod control panel

Old CP was tons more user friendly..has that been eliminated all together? Sorry if this has been posted before.
12-11-06, 01:18 AM   #37
websterguy
A Defias Bandit
chat box error

Hi. Downloaded update 8 earlier. Thank you very much for the bars back. Problem is, now every time I log in the chat window scroll arrows disappear and the scroll with the mouse wheel is disabled even though I have those options set the other way. If I open up ct_core and click the "hide scroll buttons" on then off again, it comes back. Change "scroll with mouse wheel" off then on, it comes back. But if I log, they reset, even though the option checkboxes stay.
12-11-06, 02:23 AM   #38
Baltezar
A Defias Bandit
Cooldown Counts

If i disable the CC on the barmod options they still show up. even if i check it and uncheck it they still there won't turn off.
12-11-06, 03:36 AM   #39
ToolPunk
An Aku'mai Servant

Originally Posted by skarrde
Noticed that you can't take switch where the timers are on the buffs. Even if you choose below or beside it stays beside.
I have this issue also. Before this last update I could set it to below which helped slim the buff window. I tried wiping the saved variables (maybe the past settings were interfering) no change.
12-11-06, 03:48 AM   #40
Redunder
A Defias Bandit

I'm getting a ct_raid assist bug in my chat window as seen in the screenshot... It keeps happening with every action i do, as a note i am using Update2 wwith is on your site.. But the Bug was there before i updated.

Last edited by Redunder : 12-11-06 at 03:55 AM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » CTMod 2.0 Bugs