02-07-07, 04:41 PM   #41
Radge
A Defias Bandit
My own question is about the "Item Level" thing in item tooltips. I'd like to get rid of it, but unsure how to.

I've turned it off in the Rating Buster Addon Options, but its still there so presumably another mod is the problem. Thanks for any help.

02-07-07, 04:50 PM   #42
iljott
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

Originally Posted by Radge
My own question is about the "Item Level" thing in item tooltips. I'd like to get rid of it, but unsure how to.

I've turned it off in the Rating Buster Addon Options, but its still there so presumably another mod is the problem. Thanks for any help.
Try removing Mendeleev.

02-07-07, 04:54 PM   #43
joypunk
A Scalebane Royal Guard
Originally Posted by Fact
When i try to add more buttons to bongos bars, resize them change columns etc, all the bars snap back to the original locatons that the ui had them at, is this a option im not turning off or is it a bug?

Not a major major deal just tedious for making adjustments to the bars
The bars are intended to be in their original locations for each of the layouts. When you add buttons to bars, it will snap back to the original locations as you are seeing. There is no option to disable this.

If you want to change the position of the bars, I would recommend that you increase/decrease the number of buttons before you move them. However, the layouts were designed and tested to be used "as is". I don't think there will be any support if you run into problems with moving the bars around.

You could also throw a suggestion in the suggestion thread if you think there should be an option to not have the bars snap into their original location.

Have you tried using the "Simple" layouts? They are designed to be much more flexible.

02-07-07, 04:55 PM   #44
pokyoky
A Cyclonian
Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz
Read the FAQ.
Apologies if i did not make myself cleaer in the original post. I have read the FAQ.

Since i am not willing to resize every element and make updating a nightmare I will have to go back to my old UI. This one looks great and is very useable on my system with a big monitor, but sadly .64 UI scale on a 17" monitor on my second computer is unuseable.

All i am asking is consider something in the range of .8 to .85 for small monitors.

02-07-07, 04:57 PM   #45
jeegro
A Murloc Raider
OK so as far as resizing various things go, It's easy to do the bars, text and fubar. The FAQ simply states that if you wish to increase the UI scale of the entire thing, it involves serious artwork remapping. Makes sense, but is there a way to scale windows (social, character panes) to be larger? and target/player frames?
My ONLY problem so far with this mod has been that things are just too small... my eyes hurt.

02-07-07, 05:13 PM   #46
iljott

Originally Posted by jeegro
OK so as far as resizing various things go, It's easy to do the bars, text and fubar. The FAQ simply states that if you wish to increase the UI scale of the entire thing, it involves serious artwork remapping. Makes sense, but is there a way to scale windows (social, character panes) to be larger? and target/player frames?
My ONLY problem so far with this mod has been that things are just too small... my eyes hurt.
I'm afraid that there's no easy way of doing this. The options to increase text size during Mazzification is what you can play around with, however, other than that you are correct in your post - it would involve "serious artwork remapping". The frames are all bound to the 0.64 UI scale. One of the reasons Mazzle was created was to reduce screen clutter as much as possible, and using the 0.64 UI scale was one of the ways of being able to do this.

02-07-07, 05:23 PM   #47
iljott

Originally Posted by Hemonie
Excuse me for my bad english

I read the FAQ and the instructions for install this UI.
I change my resolution 1440x900, i repond to many questions od mazzily and i clique Mazzilyme!
And isn't not change in my screen and the reloadUI button not appear.

I make some install and it's the same problem.
Help me pliz
Thanx
Did you remove (or rename) your FONTS, INTERFACE and WTF folders? If not, I suggest you try that first. This once happened to me, but it was because I forgot to remove my old WTF folder.
Did you add any extra addons of your own? If you did, remove them for the time being until everything is sorted out, then add them later on.
What type of Mazzification did you choose (Full, Upgrade or Custom). It's recommended that you do a full Mazzification for the 1st character you Mazzify.

02-07-07, 05:37 PM   #48
PurpleWedgie
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by urofseron
I installed and set up on my lock, looks great!

My only issue so far is that some of my soul shards appear in my backpack now, not in my SS bag. No biggie, but when I try to move them into the SS bag, I get an error message "This item does not belong in that container" or something like that.

I even tried moving them into a different bag, still the same message.

Any ideas?

Same here. I've been trying to figure out which addon is doing the sorting by trial and error but so far I can't find it :-(

Other than that, AWESOME mod!

02-07-07, 05:58 PM   #49
Durzil
A Scalebane Royal Guard

Originally Posted by Timbercat
Quote:

My only issue so far is that some of my soul shards appear in my backpack now, not in my SS bag. No biggie, but when I try to move them into the SS bag, I get an error message "This item does not belong in that container" or something like that.

Any ideas?

Having the same problem also-
This is caused by the autosort option in shardace, is the soulshard bag the last bag you have? I beilve its set to sort stuff to that bag. In mazzleUI when you show the bags this would be the spot all the way to the left, also you can look at shardace options here on the website there all slash commands and could turn that off or change it to sort to a diff spot. Let me know if this fixes your problem
Give Locks Green Fire!!!

Last edited by Durzil : 02-07-07 at 06:00 PM.

02-07-07, 06:14 PM   #50
PurpleWedgie
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by Durzil
This is caused by the autosort option in shardace, is the soulshard bag the last bag you have? I beilve its set to sort stuff to that bag. In mazzleUI when you show the bags this would be the spot all the way to the left, also you can look at shardace options here on the website there all slash commands and could turn that off or change it to sort to a diff spot. Let me know if this fixes your problem
That fixed it, thank you! The default setting for the sort was bag 0, so I entered "/sa shardsort bag 4" for the far left bag.

02-07-07, 06:22 PM   #51
Saint17
A Defias Bandit
I play a hunter and I can't seem to find where silencing shot was placed, I re-ran Mazzification and I'm still not seeing it anywhere. I would place it on the bar myself but I can find the spell book button and am not even sure if I can get to it anymore. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Great UI, I can tell alot of thought went in it. Thanks Mazzle!

02-07-07, 06:22 PM   #52
illumnat
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Any ideas?

I was having the same problem and thought it had something to do with the looting or bag addons. Turned out it was ShardACE.

Use Deuce Commander to get to the ShardACE settings (up in the hidden menubar at the top) and go to Warlock:ShardACE. You want to then go down to ShardSort and either turn "Auto" off or set it so your shards go into a specific bag slot.

Hope this helps!
--Niza

02-07-07, 06:54 PM   #53
mfrnka
Premium Member
You could get to your spell book via left clicking on the MazzleUI text on the right side above the small round buttons. This should bring up the default bag and micro menu bars.

02-07-07, 07:05 PM   #54
Nyc
A Kobold Labourer
No scroll bar on chat. Looked at prat and its all about scrolls on the mouse and I'm useing a laptop so I don't have a mouse anyway to get back the old scroll arrows without completely disableing prat. ty

02-07-07, 07:13 PM   #55
Saint17
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by mfrnka
You could get to your spell book via left clicking on the MazzleUI text on the right side above the small round buttons. This should bring up the default bag and micro menu bars.
Oh that's where it got put, thanks

02-07-07, 08:52 PM   #56
painoflife
A Defias Bandit
not sure if this is a bug...or me just not seeing an option...but i have a bar on the right side of my screen...no its not the item rack or what ever...i disabled that...i dont have any of the extra blizz bars showing...i dont know what addon is making this bar show but id like to hide it if possible...i dont think its a bongos bar...it looks kind of like a bag bar...but i can put skills/spells in it...any ideas on how to get rid of this bar?

1280x1024 0.64 scale
female blood elf paladin
fresh install, no extra addons
paladin button layout
no error messages

screenshot http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p...screenshot.jpg

02-07-07, 09:01 PM   #57
Vint
An Onyxian Warder

Originally Posted by painoflife
not sure if this is a bug...or me just not seeing an option...but i have a bar on the right side of my screen...no its not the item rack or what ever...i disabled that...i dont have any of the extra blizz bars showing...i dont know what addon is making this bar show but id like to hide it if possible...i dont think its a bongos bar...it looks kind of like a bag bar...but i can put skills/spells in it...any ideas on how to get rid of this bar?

1280x1024 0.64 scale
female blood elf paladin
fresh install, no extra addons
paladin button layout
no error messages

screenshot http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p...screenshot.jpg

That is the context menu. The default key binding for it is SHIFT-MouseButton4. There are also options in the Mazzifier controlling when it appears. Its also accessible via hotspot (the round spot slightly above and to the left of the time in your screenshot.).

02-07-07, 09:13 PM   #58
painoflife
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Vint
That is the context menu. The default key binding for it is SHIFT-MouseButton4. There are also options in the Mazzifier controlling when it appears. Its also accessible via hotspot (the round spot slightly above and to the left of the time in your screenshot.).

ah...for what ever reason i couldnt find its options... ...thank you for the info...but clicking that hotspot got rid of that ugly bar...

02-07-07, 09:18 PM   #59
joypunk
A Scalebane Royal Guard
Originally Posted by painoflife
ah...for what ever reason i couldnt find its options... ...thank you for the info...but clicking that hotspot got rid of that ugly bar...
The Context Menu hotkey can be found by doing the following:

Go to Keybindings Menu
Select Miscellaneous category
Select Mazzlefizz's MazzleUI category

The Context Menu keybinding is the first option in that list.

02-07-07, 09:27 PM   #60
RustySpork
A Kobold Labourer
Hi Mazzle, LOVE the UI, but I have a 15 inch monitor running at 1024X786 and found i needed to scale up the UI (through WoW video options) to avoid killing my eyes. Bongos makes moving the buttons back into position easy, but the player and party bars stay in the same place! I couldn't find anything in your FAQ's to address this issue. Could you please lend me a hand?
Thanks,
Rudeboy of Fenris

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » OLD Support Thread (Ask questions here!) OLD