01-10-14, 08:17 PM   #1
kaisoul
A Fallenroot Satyr

Request: Mass mailer for alts. details inside

ok im looking for either an addon, script, or macro. That can mail lists of items to my alts. Like all herbs X,Y,Z to player 1 & mail all herbs A,B,C to player 2.

Also could use an ability to mail extra gold from my alts to my banker toon. Like if character has over 500 gold then mail the extra gold over said limit to banker toon.

Now i use to use trade skill master addon in the past to do all what i needed to do but the current version has me stumped on how to set it up and how to do the same tasks as before. So if any one has any alternatives or heck even a complete idiot from step by step with some form of photos or videos to use the new version of TSM that might work too.

i'll bookmark this thread so i can check on it ^_^
01-10-14, 08:30 PM   #2
Marthisdil
An Onyxian Warder
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by kaisoul View Post
ok im looking for either an addon, script, or macro. That can mail lists of items to my alts. Like all herbs X,Y,Z to player 1 & mail all herbs A,B,C to player 2.

Also could use an ability to mail extra gold from my alts to my banker toon. Like if character has over 500 gold then mail the extra gold over said limit to banker toon.

Now i use to use trade skill master addon in the past to do all what i needed to do but the current version has me stumped on how to set it up and how to do the same tasks as before. So if any one has any alternatives or heck even a complete idiot from step by step with some form of photos or videos to use the new version of TSM that might work too.

i'll bookmark this thread so i can check on it ^_^
tradeskillmaster has a module where you can setup lists of things to send to alts...

Marth

01-10-14, 08:48 PM   #3
kaisoul
A Fallenroot Satyr

umm i did make mention of that addon in my main post. LIke i said i have no clue how to use the current version of that addon and all attempts to figure it out have all been in vain at this time.
01-11-14, 04:39 AM   #4
Dridzt
A Pyroguard Emberseer

I believe Postal can mail "like items" to your current recipient when you use a modifier while clicking an item in your inventory.

It has alot of 'hidden' features like that.
01-11-14, 07:06 AM   #5
Phanx
Cat.

I'm pretty sure he's looking for something automatic, though... eg. he can just click on the mailbox, and the addon will automatically send all herbs to Bankalta, all leather to Bankaltb, etc. without him having to manually find all the different herbs in his bags and remember who to mail them to.
01-11-14, 07:29 AM   #6
ravagernl
Proceritate Corporis
Premium Member
Doing a search on curse in the mail category yields me to believe bulkmail can do what you want(albeit not actively updated, it may still work).

EDIT: found omail and forwardmail

Last edited by ravagernl : 01-11-14 at 07:37 AM.
01-11-14, 08:35 AM   #7
kaisoul
A Fallenroot Satyr

Phanx is correct. i have the attension span on a gnat at times to automation is my prefered route.
01-11-14, 01:58 PM   #8
10leej
A Molten Giant

Phanx is correct. i have the attension span on a gnat at times to automation is my prefered route.
Description wise oMail is probably worth a shot.
01-11-14, 03:05 PM   #9
kaisoul
A Fallenroot Satyr

so far gunna try that omail one to see how i fair with it so far looks like i'll be able to understand this one.
01-16-14, 11:39 PM   #10
kaisoul
A Fallenroot Satyr

omail looked like it would have been close but it did not work well enough it turned out to be to glitched to risk any real decent amount of gold value in the mail.
01-17-14, 05:18 PM   #11
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

*snip*
So if any one has any alternatives or heck even a complete idiot from step by step with some form of photos or videos to use the new version of TSM that might work too.
*snip*
Might I suggest PhatLewts Video series explaining all the operations of TSM2. Well worth a look since TSM will do everything except send the gold (last I knew at least).

PhatLewts Video Series

Also if you are having difficulties that the Video series doesn't cover, you may want to post your question/s to the Consortium Forums where TSM has an activbe forum that the Devs regularly post and look in on.

You can find that HERE.

Hope that helps.
02-03-15, 01:54 AM   #12
MegaKSVS
A Fallenroot Satyr
I want to bring this thread up again. Though TSM_Mail can do the thing (and i'm using it right now), it relies on TSM Groups of items. And there is a little problem. I want all my characters to have at least 200 of each Draenor crafting reagents, but some of them I want to sell. With TSM I have to create separate group for each reagent with defined auction and mail actions. Kinda painfull. I'd be glad if another addon could handle mailing excessive reagents to all my alts.
02-03-15, 06:04 PM   #13
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

You shouldn't have to create groups for each individual reagent. If you haven't seen it yet, this guide may be helpful.

The key thing to remember about TSM is mentioned in the guide.... "This is a bit tedious, but the good news is that you only have to do it once."
02-03-15, 10:56 PM   #14
MegaKSVS
A Fallenroot Satyr
Here is an example:
Right now I have 7 100lvl alts and 4 on the way. 11 garrisons.
Herbs and ore is not a rare reagents, so I have it at least 200 for each of my characters for different crafts and Trading Post. We can unite them in one group.
But I want to sell some of the herbs on auction. So I have to create different froup for them.
Sometimes I run out of Frostweed so I want my alchemists to have higher priority than other alts. So I have to create different froup for it.
Sometimes I run out of.... etc.

Final conclusion: I have to create a different group for each reagent. And at least 2 mail actions for each of my characters.
I agree that I have to do it only once, but even now when it is already done I want separate addon for handle mail traffic.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Request: Mass mailer for alts. details inside