04-11-07, 03:11 PM   #1
Marrock
A Murloc Raider

LIL Help needed

Mazzle i love the UI all I wanted and have been loking for, but I guess I got a lil greedy, I have not had a prob till NOW

I DL'ed the mazzle skin to change the look a lil, but was a mistake. It has put the targeted mob's hp/mana to the left hand side I mean far left. I have completely deleted my add on file, saved variables, account info ne thing I could that delt with ne of my toons that may have a copy of the mod or ne mazzle reminant to start from scratch. Logged in, fine, plain and simple like blizz likes it well i reinstalled Mazzle and bamm!!!! there it is again the mana /hp to the left side of mob not in the right place. NE Suggestions. i would have added a screen shot of the prob but at this time I have not reinstalled mazzleui for the 5th time yet.

Edited:

Ok i have finally got mazzle reinstalled and well I spent 3hrs geting every thing perfect on my lock b4 i moved on to another lower toon. well I hearthed to Shatt and flew to the bank and the game froze completley dc'ed from it. I reloaded the game and the 3 hrs i spent was for nada mazzle RESET!!!! well i reset a few things and went to IF and got booted again, every thing reset.
OK I love this add on and i can't get my ui to ever look like that and i want ito back with no probs like b4 WTF do i do????
04-11-07, 03:30 PM   #2
Korred
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
You'll forgive me as I've played with Mazz but never really used it so when you say 'reinstalled' did you wipe out your saved variables?

Locations of elements and frames are typically stored there and then reloaded. If all you've done is remove your AddOns directory without wiping your WTF directory then all the settings will remain.

Try removing all the saved variables relating to the mazzle included mods.
04-11-07, 04:30 PM   #3
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Suggestion for your original problem: read the FAQ.

As for you losing your settings when your computer locks up, there's nothing you can do. WoW is intentionally set up to not save setting until you log out so that add-ons cannot communicate with other programs by saving stuff to files. The only thing you can do is reload your UI (/rl) or log out whenever you make big changes to make sure your changes are saved.
04-12-07, 11:49 AM   #4
Marrock
A Murloc Raider

TY for the help and yes i did delete the WTF file, and every thing is fine now with all my toons except my mage. In fact that is the toon that has caused the up roar. In the mage layout, it is the hp/mana that is not lining up, but when I choose basic or big bttn layout I have no prob. every thing is working and i have by passed the mage layout to the basic layout IDK why Mage layout is not lining up .

Last edited by Marrock : 04-12-07 at 11:59 AM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » LIL Help needed