06-27-07, 04:37 AM   #1
KOKOtm
A Defias Bandit
MazzleUI light?

Hi. I saw in the usual "show me your UI Thread", that one guy uses Mazzle. Looked quite good, wanted to try it on my own, but then i saw the big addons, that come with Mazzle. The most of them i don't want to use, some i have on my own and so on. But i don't know, what addons i can delete, because Mazzle uses perhaps some libraries of the other addons.

Wouldn't it be possible to make Mazzle light? Only the UI like on the screenshots, and the possibility to swith through some raid/party/interfaces.
06-27-07, 04:49 AM   #2
stec
A Cliff Giant
Even tho there is an immense amount of addons, mazzle is really really light on mem usage, also at the installation point you get a choice to not install addons you dont want give it a go you have nothing to lose just back up your old wtf and interface files first.
06-27-07, 05:45 AM   #3
Flarin
A Frostmaul Preserver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
The great thing about Mazzle is the Mazzlefier - you have the choice to turn on / off what you do and don't want. I run almost everything and I am <40mb usually around 35mb.

"I will crush and destroy and...ooo...shiny..."

06-27-07, 08:14 AM   #4
Aygen
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

lol @ your low mem usage *I run auctioneer + KTM constantly, so i'm up to around 60 on average.*
06-27-07, 04:27 PM   #5
Nandy
A Theradrim Guardian
Originally Posted by Aygen
lol @ your low mem usage *I run auctioneer + KTM constantly, so i'm up to around 60 on average.*
I typically run around 48mb usage, with alot of addons on. Always have my ktm, recap, sws, everything going. I dont even jump over 50 in raids..... Sounds like a problem on your side.
06-28-07, 07:25 AM   #6
KOKOtm
A Defias Bandit
The Memory Usage doesn't interest me, i have 4GB RAM. I only wanted to have a small package. So can a dev tell me, if i disable all addons through the mazzifier, that the gui is still the same and working? So there aren't any dependencies?

Perhaps a dev can tell me, what folders are really needed to have the gui like on the screenshots.
06-28-07, 09:18 AM   #7
Aygen
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Originally Posted by Nandy
I typically run around 48mb usage, with alot of addons on. Always have my ktm, recap, sws, everything going. I dont even jump over 50 in raids..... Sounds like a problem on your side.
*shrug* maybe, mem usage doesnt really concern me though, it doesnt effect my gameplay

Only thing that concerns me is the Mem Leaks from Alt+Tab ... I REALLY wish blizz would fix this.
06-28-07, 10:39 AM   #8
Durzil
A Scalebane Royal Guard

The new version of Mazzle uses even less memory than the current one I have been sitting around 35MB myself with the new one. I am using Omen instead of KTM tho.
Give Locks Green Fire!!!
06-28-07, 11:35 AM   #9
Aygen
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

I'm jealous of you!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » MazzleUI light?