06-26-08, 02:20 AM   #1
A_Nolan
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Question Bongos3 program help

Hi. could someone please tell me if there is a way to add the ability to make a bar not show when im not in combat. I'v got my combat bar set over my hud window (meta-hud for player and target / SorrenTimers for count down) so I can see when my skills become active. I'm not to familiar with this program language and not enough time to learn so if you give a full explenation please give it in a plug-in style (open x file - stick y here - replace x there - here is why).

Thanks in advance.
w.w.J.d. read the book and find out (J 3:16)
06-26-08, 04:34 AM   #2
jaliborc
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Originally Posted by A_Nolan View Post
Hi. could someone please tell me if there is a way to add the ability to make a bar not show when im not in combat. I'v got my combat bar set over my hud window (meta-hud for player and target / SorrenTimers for count down) so I can see when my skills become active. I'm not to familiar with this program language and not enough time to learn so if you give a full explenation please give it in a plug-in style (open x file - stick y here - replace x there - here is why).

Thanks in advance.
No need to code: Open the bar menu. Select the Tab "Sow States" and enter "[combat]" in the edit box.

Done!
06-27-08, 01:08 AM   #3
A_Nolan
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

my thanks

well i saw them but i didnt know how to ues it and when i looked at the forums they talked about editing the lua so i thought the the show states was for something else

arrrg i went to look at the wiki page again and now i find it

well thanks for the help
w.w.J.d. read the book and find out (J 3:16)

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Bongos3 program help