12-09-07, 07:00 PM   #1
rensteal
A Kobold Labourer
BG Frame off screen ??? /mf reset not workin !!

Gratz on this kick ass comp lovin it.

Hoping someone has an answer for me.

The battleground Frame that shows everyones honor & HK's is off the top of the screen & I can't get it back ??

Normally I would just /mf reset & bobs your uncle, but not this time

tried /mf debug too no effect. all my others are fine but for some reason, just can't get this frame back where it belongs ????

Please Please have an answer for me.
12-10-07, 08:40 AM   #2
Zootwoman
A Murloc Raider
i have the same trouble. a gm told me that i had to take away all my addons and stuff. some kind of rinse and repeat i guess. not tried it yet. but very annoying.
12-10-07, 09:51 AM   #3
rbcjr
A Murloc Raider
Quick Fix for this problem

I had to edit the moveAnything.lua in WTF/Account/AccountName/Server/CharacterName/SavedVariables/moveAnything.lua

The contents of this file should only contain the following line:

moveFramesDBPC = nil
12-10-07, 10:33 AM   #4
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
May as well just delete it then. (and it's moveFrames.lua)
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

12-10-07, 08:17 PM   #5
Kraki
An Aku'mai Servant
thanks a ton for this! it was driving me batty!
12-11-07, 07:20 AM   #6
drdiesel
A Theradrim Guardian
I've been having the same problem but when I checked the moveFrames.lua file I see that it indeed only has that one line in it.

Other Suggestions/Comments?
12-13-07, 08:56 PM   #7
Nandy
A Theradrim Guardian
Originally Posted by drdiesel
I've been having the same problem but when I checked the moveFrames.lua file I see that it indeed only has that one line in it.

Other Suggestions/Comments?
Hmm, thats a good question. Have you tried manually editing the y cords?
12-13-07, 09:22 PM   #8
drdiesel
A Theradrim Guardian
How do I go about doing that?
12-13-07, 11:24 PM   #9
Nandy
A Theradrim Guardian
I believe its in \World of Warcraft\Interface\Addons\moveFrames and in the Core.lua

Im not sure what the frame name is of the score board but find it and change its numbers.

Ive seen it posted on another thread, and it might help you. I cant say ANY of these things have helped me. But hopefully it helps you.
12-14-07, 07:14 AM   #10
drdiesel
A Theradrim Guardian
C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Interface\Addons\moveFrames\core.xml

I found this line:

<Frame name="$parentMF" inherits="moveFramesTemplate" parent="BattlefieldFrame" id="34" />

But I see no reference to any coordinates as the ID="34" doesn't seem to have a bearing on position, or does it?

Here's the whole block of code for that area:

<!-- Default Inset Width (35) -->
<Frame name="$parentMF" inherits="moveFramesTemplate" parent="QuestLogFrame" id="35" />
<Frame name="$parentMF" inherits="moveFramesTemplate" parent="TradeFrame" id="35" />
<Frame name="$parentMF" inherits="moveFramesTemplate" parent="MerchantFrame" id="35" />
<!-- Default Inset Width (34) -->
<Frame name="$parentMF" inherits="moveFramesTemplate" parent="PetStableFrame" id="34" />
<Frame name="$parentMF" inherits="moveFramesTemplate" parent="BattlefieldFrame" id="34" />
<!-- Default Inset Width (30) -->
<Frame name="$parentMF" inherits="moveFramesTemplate" parent="FriendsFrame" id="30" />
<Frame name="$parentMF" inherits="moveFramesTemplate" parent="CharacterFrame" id="30" >

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » BG Frame off screen ??? /mf reset not workin !!