12-23-14, 03:49 PM   #1
nickyjean
Premium Member
Premium Member
Finding the best mission for a follower

Hi,

The Master Plan and Garrision Mission Manger work awesomely. I love how they help with the UI and Mission selection.

I was wondering though if anyone else had the same issue as me when it comes to leveling one specific follower. EX. I want to max a Blacksmithing Follower as quickly as possible. Rulkan has Hex and Blacksmithing, so I want to find Missions that would have Deadly Minions, which hex would counter + I would want to have something level appropriate and value something with XP over garrison Resource.

So I haven't figured out a way to filter missions by Mission Specs to make this more efficient for me. Anyone have any suggestions?
12-23-14, 08:24 PM   #2
Phanx
Cat.

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I'm not in-game right now, but I'm pretty sure the mission list (I'm also using the two addons you mentioned) shows icons for the abilities used by enemies for that mission. The mission list also isn't that long. It should be enough to sort the list by reward XP and just visually scan down the list for missions with Deadly Minions?
12-24-14, 07:16 AM   #3
nickyjean
Premium Member
Premium Member
Yes, I was just hoping there might be some sort of filter out there. EX I only want to see missions that have Deadly Minions, just to help with the sorting.

Oh well.
12-24-14, 08:29 AM   #4
Rilgamon
Premium Member

Premium Member
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...tGarrison.html
I skip the automation tools and use only this one. It helps making the best choice visible by greying out not available counter.
01-21-15, 09:45 AM   #5
Barleduq
Premium Member

Premium Member
Originally Posted by nickyjean View Post
Hi,

The Master Plan and Garrision Mission Manger work awesomely. I love how they help with the UI and Mission selection.
I don't have an answer to your question, but i have a question for you. I found Garrison Mission Manager, but I have not been able to find an addon called The Master Plan. Can you help/link/otherwise point to it for me?

Thanks!
-Barleduq
01-21-15, 10:12 AM   #6
Rilgamon
Premium Member

Premium Member
http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/master-plan
02-02-15, 06:44 AM   #7
MegaKSVS
A Fallenroot Satyr
With MasterPlan you can select specific follower on the top of the missions window and sort by success rate or follower xp.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Finding the best mission for a follower