04-03-07, 02:09 PM   #1
Moribund
A Fallenroot Satyr
ShardAce problem?

I've been using Mazzle mostly with my still fairly low level 'lock, and it's worked flawlessly (with a few tweaks on my part), except for one thing. The firestone button ShardAce puts up doesn't line up with the healthstone/spellstone/etc buttons, but is instead left in the upper right corner, where the mini-map used to be. I've tried fixing it through the options for SA, but that makes it vanish entirely, only to reappear soon after. How do I fix this?
04-03-07, 03:31 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=8682
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

04-04-07, 01:23 PM   #3
Moribund
A Fallenroot Satyr
But I don't want it to stay -hidden-.... I'd like to have it in line with the other ShardAce buttons so I can use it...
04-05-07, 07:11 PM   #4
Meraxes
An Aku'mai Servant
You can use "MoveAnything" to move it where you want, but be warned, most of the shardace buttons have been customized to interact with some of the Mazzle Frames.. as such MoveAnything has some 'odd' behaviour when you try to drag it.. however once you put it in Moveanythings list, you can manually edit the savevariable lua file to get it where you want.

I 'think', you might also be able to remove this version of shardace, and use the standalone add version which won't have this frame problem, but I'm not sure what Mazzle did to Shardace to interact with the rest of the UI, it might have other issues if you do that.
04-11-07, 02:41 PM   #5
Marrock
A Murloc Raider

i have been using mazzle for about 2 months now and to tell u the truth i for got it was up there, i never use it and have never clicked on it when targeting a mob, i would not worry with it to much

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » ShardAce problem?