11-25-10, 05:12 PM   #1
Merek
A Murloc Raider
Beta problem with handing in a quest.

Just reporting on a bug with your addon, it doesent let you hand in the quest defend the gates: http://www.wowhead.com/quest=14146 , you have to disable carbonite to be able to hand it in. This is happening with the 4.030108 beta version of the addon. I haven't seen it bug up with any other similar quests to this, but if i do i will report them. Thanks.

11-25-10, 11:23 PM   #2
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Did you see a completion message under the quest name in the watch list? It changes colors and should be easily seen. You left click the watch list tracking button to turn in the quest.

Also make sure you are really using 4.030108. Check the version number in the addon list.

You can also press Alt-L to open the Blizzard quest log and turn it in there.

11-26-10, 08:52 AM   #3
Merek
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by carboniteaddon View Post
Did you see a completion message under the quest name in the watch list? It changes colors and should be easily seen. You left click the watch list tracking button to turn in the quest.
Yeah i noticed it, but when i clicked it did'nt do anything.

Also make sure you are really using 4.030108. Check the version number in the addon list.
Yep i have checked that i am using that version.

You can also press Alt-L to open the Blizzard quest log and turn it in there.
I tried handing it in, on the quest log but it would not show. I will try on another character just to be 100% certain.

11-28-10, 09:52 AM   #4
Merek
A Murloc Raider
Just letting you know that i tried the Alt+L thing again on another character and it works. I have also updated to beta version 4.030109, so if there are any other issues i will let you know. Thanks for the help .

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Beta problem with handing in a quest.