10-29-09, 10:36 AM   #1
Hati-EK
A Fallenroot Satyr
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Gas Cloud tracking not working

Just read that Carbonite should gather gas cloud informations/locations - but for some reason it doesn't - i just can speak off northrend didn't tried in Outlands so could you please check it :/ ?

10-31-09, 02:49 PM   #2
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

It does not show them by default. You have to open the Guide, left click "Gather >>>" and left click the Gas icon to show them. Tracking things on the map will often turn off the Guide icons, so you may have to turn it back on.

Are you turning it on as described?

11-01-09, 05:01 AM   #3
Hati-EK
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by carboniteaddon View Post
It does not show them by default. You have to open the Guide, left click "Gather >>>" and left click the Gas icon to show them. Tracking things on the map will often turn off the Guide icons, so you may have to turn it back on.

Are you turning it on as described?
hmm ok ... searched wrong ... my mistake :x - searched for it under Guides (Options) not the other one ...

03-03-10, 05:37 AM   #4
Manyballs
A Defias Bandit
hi, love this addon for farming. i am just having a problem getting it to work for my new engineer, i got it to work for about 5 mins trying to track the clouds. then is just kinda stopped and wont work no matter what i do. i have deleted my wtf files, and reinstalled the addon, but nothing i do makes the tracking come up. please help me solve this issue. thanks

Last edited by Manyballs : 03-03-10 at 05:50 AM. Reason: left out facts

03-08-10, 02:45 PM   #5
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Are you left clicking the Gas icon in the "Gather >>" section of the Guide? If you clear tracking on the map or track a quest, it will be turned back off.

03-12-10, 05:55 PM   #6
Manyballs
A Defias Bandit
umm, that didnt really do anything. like when i left click the "gather >>" it doesnt do anything at all. and when i right click it, it has the check boxes filled, when the gas clouds to the right side of the menu option has the boxes checked too. i reistalled it after deleting my WTF files for carbonite and yet it still doesnt show it.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Gas Cloud tracking not working