04-23-10, 06:22 PM   #1
Sangull
A Murloc Raider
Objectives Frame Bugged

So, starting with 3.3.3 I've had an annoying bug with the default Objectives Frame. It seems to think I'm tracking a quest, and displays 'Objectives (1)' even with no quests in my log. This even persisted through a faction change, which force removes all quests from your log.

So, does anyone know a /script or such that would force clear the objectives frame? Anyone else have this issue and find a fix?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Edit: I should add this persists even if I remove my interface, WTF, and cache folders. It doesn't seem to be mod related.
04-23-10, 07:14 PM   #2
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Bear in mind the objectives frame also tracks achievements and timers you may have.

If you can't see any items in the tracker right click on the text and see if achievements is ticked or not. If what I suspect is happening it is not ticked. Tick it and you should see an achievement there. The bottom three items on the menu are filters and hides items you are tracking but don't need to be seen.

Characters:
Gwynedda - 70 - Demon Warlock
Galaviel - 65 - Resto Druid
Gamaliel - 61 - Disc Priest
Gwynytha - 60 - Survival Hunter
Lienae - 60 - Resto Shaman
Plus several others below level 60

Info Panel IDs : http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...818#post136818
04-23-10, 08:10 PM   #3
Sangull
A Murloc Raider
Acievements, Completed Quests, and Remote Zones are all checked. Unchecking them and rechecking them doesn't have any effect. 'Objectives (1)' is still displayed.

Any other ideas? I've tried just about everything I can think of.
04-23-10, 09:00 PM   #4
Eas
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
If it's not mod related, you may have better luck bringing this up on the official wow forums.
04-23-10, 09:14 PM   #5
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
iirc, this is a bug with one of the achievements. I cannot recall which one it is, but there are a few posts about it on the official UI & Macros forum stating which achievement it is, and the script to get rid of it.

Ah... here's one: http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...57607&sid=1#12

I guess it's not one achievement in particular that does this. You'll have to use all of the scripts in that post to find which it is for you.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

04-24-10, 07:46 PM   #6
Sangull
A Murloc Raider
Thanks a lot Seerah. That was exactly what my problem was. Apparently, I was somehow tracking the Looking For Many achievement, even though I completed that months ago.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Objectives Frame Bugged