07-29-09, 11:43 PM   #1
BWarner
A Black Drake

Looking for mod: Avoidance / Block Streak counter

Hey there!

Looking for a simple, "fun" little mod that tracks the numerical length of your avoidance and block streaks.

Thanks!
07-30-09, 09:21 PM   #2
BWarner
A Black Drake

After more thought, it would also be nice to either have functionality on it related to either a) Crit streaks (your own attacks), b) Miss streaks (your own attacks).

On a slightly separate note, a mod to track and store how much overkill you receive would be neat, and tangentially related.
07-31-09, 12:37 AM   #3
Verissi
Premium Member

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I could've sworn that I saw an avoidance tracker of some sort, but can't find it now It's an interesting idea to me (being a raiding DK tank) and one that I may consider writing myself if someone hasn't beaten me to it (would be pretty simple to write). Crit streaks would be doable as well, although I definitely would wonder why anyone would want miss streaks since being hit capped is so important for raiding at least

If you're feeling adventurous and curious about writing add-ons, I would say this idea would be a fun starter project for you as well and I'm sure everyone here would be happy to help out if you get stuck. If not, I may spend some time on writing something like this soon.
07-31-09, 03:23 AM   #4
BWarner
A Black Drake

I've looked around, and despite being able to find a good deal through digging, can't seem to conjure this one up. As I have never toyed with programming before, I am actually very much considering starting a project to accomplish these very purposes.

By the way, the "miss" streaks might be useful (or at least mildly entertaining) for tanks, who may not necessarily be hit/expertise capped.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Looking for mod: Avoidance / Block Streak counter