04-04-08, 09:47 AM   #1
becauseyouspam
A Defias Bandit
Lightbulb Favorite Sharing or Clan Accounts or Distribution Accounts

Hi,
with the WoWi updater working, I thought it'd be nice feature to be able to share favorites.

For example a guild could have a list of guild addons, a single person can assemble a distribution or just share some of his/her favorites for others to include into the WoWi updater etc..
Together with my suggestions for the WoWi updater it would be a really comfortable and safe system to manage, maintain and advertise a secure interface compilation.

[EDIT]
Maybe it would be possible to have a choice to just have the favorites being displayed in public, e.g. on your profile or something? That would already be a nice first step. Something that acts as an account (so that people can log into it and download addons from within the updater) would be much nicer though
[/EDIT]

Last edited by becauseyouspam : 04-05-08 at 05:23 AM. Reason: see edit
05-14-08, 07:37 AM   #2
KiwiiDawn
A Black Drake
I second this Idea. I am wanting to share mods with my guild and have them optional and not have to make a full mod pack.
05-29-08, 05:40 AM   #3
Archangel_Mike
Prince of Provocation

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Thumbs up I Agree

I have interest in this as well. It would be nice if a person could at least see what addons were in your favorites and add them to their own if they wished. If this were too intrusive to some, a "buddy" or "friends" list might allow people to choose if they share their favorites with everyone or just buddies/friends.

On that note, it would be an added bonus if, when looking at someone's favorite list, there were boxes next to each addon that could be checked and a "Add Selected Addons To Your Favorites" button and a "Select All" button as well.

WoWInterface » Site Forums » Site help, bugs, suggestions/questions » Favorite Sharing or Clan Accounts or Distribution Accounts