07-11-20, 04:54 PM   #1
Sidew
A Murloc Raider
New Inventory wont work as it should

Auto Junk sell wont work.
Set an Item to an new Filter also wont work.
Filter Window appears, Filter is selectable, then happens nothing.

Try severel tests, also with complete clean install of RealUI, always the same result.

The interesting Part, there were no lua error.

Bank, Bags and Guildbank looks fine.
All Optionbuttons in the open Bag Window works.

Btw the error with the Advanced Setup is fixed with 2.2.0

Last edited by Sidew : 07-11-20 at 05:05 PM.
07-29-20, 03:46 PM   #2
Rhytlocke
A Murloc Raider
Similar Isssue/problem

I'm seeing similar things. I'm not sure what broke it, but I'm also not seeing the 'Junk autosell' not working among other things.

Its as if cargBag_Nivaya addon customization for RealUI isn't functioning/enabling at all.
07-30-20, 06:27 AM   #3
Grumpyrowley
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
As already said, auto junk sell doesnt seem to work.

As for adding a new bag slot, I found after a relog the new bag slot worked fine.
08-03-20, 12:34 AM   #4
Rhytlocke
A Murloc Raider
Ah okay, good to know - apologies, I must've skipped over the note about auto-junk.

The other peculiar behavior I was noticing is there's a delay/miss in detecting sold items while selling them to the merchant. The item will grey out, but still 'exist' in inventory. It also 'hiccups' while trying to mass sell, as in repeatedly right-clicking a group of items to sell.

Last thing I noticed was that opening something like an item strong box would not populate the item correctly until you close and reopen the inventory.
08-04-20, 01:56 PM   #5
Sidew
A Murloc Raider
There is something more i found, when u open the Bank over the NPC and u close the Bags, the Connect to the NPC is still up.

So when u open your Bags after closing the Bank everything u try to equip, lands in the Bank.

The Connect to the NPC can only be cut, by walking away from him.
08-05-20, 07:49 PM   #6
Grumpyrowley
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Also sometimes when trying to use an item in my bag such as an inscription contract (I cant remember which other items but there others) I get the error message RealUI_Inventory has been blocked from an action only availble to the Blizzard UI. You can disable this addon and reload the UI.

I find a reload without disabling the addon works just as well as a quick fix.

I'll try and add other things as I find them:

Battle Pets.
Recipes.

I looks nice though and once the bugs are ironed out will be as good if not better than cargbags.

Last edited by Grumpyrowley : 08-11-20 at 01:08 AM.
08-30-20, 03:50 PM   #7
Fugginhiding
A Defias Bandit
Adding on to this, I do like the RealUI inventory, but is there a way to either remove some filters so that those types of items just collapse into themselves? Like the breaking up of each crafting reagent by type turning into Carq's style of just having all crafting be in its own tab-type.
10-04-20, 02:32 PM   #8
Hakamaori
A Cliff Giant

Any work on this particular issue or is it just going to be put off until Pre-patch or later?

Hakamaori - Tauren Protection Warrior: Wyrmrest Accord - US
10-16-20, 07:40 PM   #9
d8abyte
A Defias Bandit
Would also like to know why I can't remove filters. What happened to the old style just one bag? I have been using this UI for so long and it's such a great piece of work, but it's a real shame to have to use other addons to replace something in the UI that was fine the way it was in the first place. I don't think anyone really needs to split up their trade goods into 12 categories.
12-22-20, 10:35 PM   #10
iamslay
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

If I may add to suggestions...

Escaping out to close the bags doesn't trigger until you get to the game menu. Is there a way to make it so that I can hit escape to close the bag/bank windows without actually getting to the game menu?

Would also like the option for the bag NOT to auto-sort until manual refresh.

Thanks for all your hard work on the UI!

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » New Inventory wont work as it should