01-25-05, 10:43 PM   #1
ellyana
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Addon Request

There is a funstion of Cosmos that allows you to scroll text with the mouse wheel when over a chat box. Id like to request this as a standalone if possible.

also, does anyone know if TotemStomper,Sunderthis,RougeHelper are available as stad alones? if so where?

One last thing. Do any of you use Autobar? I would like to add my lower lvl potions to the autobar (like my ac/regen/str potions) I think its possible but i dont know how. I asked in a post at the wow forums but never got an answer.

Thanks

-Elly

Last edited by ellyana : 01-25-05 at 10:58 PM.
01-26-05, 12:16 AM   #2
Atraya
A Kobold Labourer
Party Set up

On the icons wher you and the target and the party go . It woould make it nicer if they could be switched around that way you go on top , Target goes next to you and your party members under your Picture icon.
01-26-05, 01:29 AM   #3
ellyana
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Originally Posted by Atraya
On the icons wher you and the target and the party go . It woould make it nicer if they could be switched around that way you go on top , Target goes next to you and your party members under your Picture icon.

eh?
01-27-05, 01:46 PM   #4
Katahl
A Murloc Raider
I just switched from Cosmo to Gypsy,and I too miss my scrolling chat.Really made it easy to keep up with everything going on in chat,especialy in IF.Can anyone help?
01-27-05, 03:20 PM   #5
ndawg
A Defias Bandit
For the scrolling chat windows, put these lines inside your FloatingChatFrame.xml file.
Code:
                       <OnMouseWheel>
				if ( tonumber(arg1) > 0 ) then
					this:ScrollUp();
				else
					this:ScrollDown();
				end
			</OnMouseWheel>
That should do it.

------------
Zimbus
60 Gnome Warlock
<Zeal>
Stormrage Server.
01-27-05, 03:32 PM   #6
ellyana
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

uhm, where is this FloatingChatFrame.xml file? I cant find that anywhere in my WOW folder
01-27-05, 03:45 PM   #7
Remelio

Go here: http://www.blizzard.com/support/wow/?id=aww01671p
then download the appropriate version and install - you'll probably want to do the full install - basically the interface files by default are packed in compressed format in the wow directory - this just installs them in a non-compressed form in your interface directory - afterwards you'll be able to access the xml files that you need to make this fix.

Hope this helps.
01-27-05, 03:46 PM   #8
ndawg
A Defias Bandit
Extract these 2 files inside your FrameXML folder. If you don't have one, make one inside your interface folder. eg. interface\FrameXML\

Once you've done that, you should be good to go.

------------
Zimbus
60 Gnome Warlock
<Zeal>
Stormrage Server.
Attached Files
File Type: zip floatingchatframe.zip (12.0 KB, 774 views)
01-27-05, 03:48 PM   #9
Katahl
A Murloc Raider
Awesome!Thank you much!

PS! You are exceptionally awesome,cause you one up Cosmo.I can now scroll both the chat and the combat logs,which I couldn't do with it.Again thanks!

Last edited by Katahl : 01-27-05 at 05:00 PM.
01-27-05, 03:53 PM   #10
ellyana
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Thanks Guys
02-17-05, 12:22 AM   #11
Aayjay
A Kobold Labourer
Just wanted to say thank you for those 2 files and the instructions. works like a charm!
10-31-06, 10:11 PM   #12
Fritzz
A Kobold Labourer
I know this is a really old thread, but thank goodness for the search function right?

I tried doing all the previously mentioned mods and I can't seem to get it to work. When I creat a FrameXML folder inside my interface folder, as soon as I start up WoW it changes the name of the folder to FrameXML.old Not sure what is going on here, can anyone help me out?
10-31-06, 10:28 PM   #13
Logdan
A Black Drake
Originally Posted by Fritzz
I tried doing all the previously mentioned mods and I can't seem to get it to work. When I creat a FrameXML folder inside my interface folder, as soon as I start up WoW it changes the name of the folder to FrameXML.old Not sure what is going on here, can anyone help me out?
A few patches back, the game was patched so you could not override the FrameXML. That's why it's being changed. There should be a way to make this an actual addon and not an override.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Addon Request