01-08-07, 03:55 PM   #181
raziel666
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

yeah. stupid copy paste mistake
but fact is that doesnt solve my problem !! still there is an empty space " reserved" for sorted class....
===>
i would like to make them hide and add just like raid members would be added. so previous should look more=less like this
===>

any1 got solution to this?

ps: Cladhaire - slap me, bite me. do whatever u want. if only this helps u make praid better

ps2: dont want to write new post so HERE i will reply to Caprica's poston previous site and had read Clad's post BELOW -- thats why we love him! liek him or not he makes best raid addon out there and he is always online to help <3

Last edited by raziel666 : 01-08-07 at 04:03 PM.
01-08-07, 03:57 PM   #182
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I have plenty of people skills. I'm not going to spend my time picking through a bastardization of a secondary hack of a mod that's in beta. Could I have just not responded, yeah.. but I did.

*shrug*
"There's only one thing that I know how to do well and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well, and that's be you-- be what you're like-- be like yourself. And so I'm having a wonderful time, but I'd rather be whistling in the dark..."
01-08-07, 03:58 PM   #183
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Originally Posted by raziel666
yeah. stupid copy paste mistake
but fact is that doesnt solve my problem !! still there is an empty space " reserved" for sorted class....
===>
i would like to make them hide and add just like raid members would be added. so previous should look like this
===>

any1 got solution to this?
There's no easy way to do this right now, other than setting the frame's height to something like 1px when the titlebar is hidden. Thats exactly why this isn't possible in my code right now, because doing it correctly is non-trivial.
"There's only one thing that I know how to do well and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well, and that's be you-- be what you're like-- be like yourself. And so I'm having a wonderful time, but I'd rather be whistling in the dark..."
01-08-07, 04:02 PM   #184
Caprica
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Cladhaire
I have plenty of people skills. I'm not going to spend my time picking through a bastardization of a secondary hack of a mod that's in beta. Could I have just not responded, yeah.. but I did.

*shrug*
/comfort
01-08-07, 05:24 PM   #185
olimo
A Defias Bandit
Salut,

C'est moi qui m'occupe du fichier de localisation frFR. Comme je n'ai pas de paladin ( je joue coté horde ), je me contente de tirer les traductions des sorts de Babblespell. Si tu pouvais m'envoyer en pm les erreurs de traductions que tu as pu trouver sur tes sorts ca m'aiderais beaucoup. Merci.

En ce qui concerne les débuffs maladie et magie, il faut les mettre en Anglais ( "Disease" et "Magic" dans ton cas )
Curse, Disease, Magic, and Poison can't be localized, they always have to be in english, since these return types are always in English, as far as I understand.

The string must be "Curse", "Disease", "Poison" or "Magic" in order for that debuff detection to work.
Everything is all right now but I dont realy know what king of mistake I did. I had tryded to keed these debuff as they were : in english, but couldn't make it worK but "poison".
After my post a retryed again and it worked fine.

So thx for answers et sry for the time lost
" Je suis un gros boulet vraisemblablement ! "

Shame on me.
01-09-07, 12:16 AM   #186
Caprica
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Not sure if this is where u want suggestions made but would be if at all possible Cladhair to put some kind of audio alert in PRAID for curses/dispell/etc.

This would be great if possible!
01-09-07, 03:25 AM   #187
Robinna
A Kobold Labourer
Originally Posted by Nahamnessa
You will largely notice this if you are a quick healer - meaning you target, already knowing what you wish to cast and cast the renew and move onto the next person. That is too quick for the buff to show up on your target, thus NECB will not pick up the new spell (your HoT). This applies to SW: P and other DoT/HoT's as well. If you remain on your target for a second or two (perhaps you need a 'tick'), the mod will pick up the spell. This is pretty much what I noticed from observation of using the mod in the past.
Open up the NECB options, and put a tick in the box marked "Track casts even w/o target" (it may be slightly differently worded, but it's close).

Then NECB will track your Renews and PWS and so on, even when you're using click-casting. It will, however, also display cast bars for a number of other things so the number of castbars will go up, but I leave sorting that as an exercise for the reader.
01-09-07, 07:56 AM   #188
Nahamnessa
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Robinna
Open up the NECB options, and put a tick in the box marked "Track casts even w/o target" (it may be slightly differently worded, but it's close).

Then NECB will track your Renews and PWS and so on, even when you're using click-casting. It will, however, also display cast bars for a number of other things so the number of castbars will go up, but I leave sorting that as an exercise for the reader.
Yeah, I tried that option once...never again. 4 Shadowbolts, 3 Frostbolts, 3 Fireballs, my UI was having a seizure.....
01-09-07, 10:09 AM   #189
Nahamnessa
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I haven't seen this posted as of yet so I'll ask. I'm using the Reverse option for the health bars/health display and I noticed last night in ZG that occasionally people will show a full bar (i.e. not reversed). I couldn't tell what was causing this to happen, so unfortunately, that's all I have.
01-09-07, 10:13 AM   #190
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Its when their max health changes (i.e. they get buffed, etc). This is fixed locally, and was responsible for dead people showing empty instead of full grey.
01-09-07, 12:24 PM   #191
Kesshi
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Its when their max health changes (i.e. they get buffed, etc). This is fixed locally, and was responsible for dead people showing empty instead of full grey.
Is this related to ghost people showing up that they need a buff that they don't really need?

Example: Spirit is set to display those who use mana and do not have the buff. Warrior dies. Warrior, as a ghost, shows faded and is missing the Spirit buff.
01-09-07, 01:28 PM   #192
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Nope, they're entirely seperate, tho just as easy to fix.
01-09-07, 01:53 PM   #193
Kesshi
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Sounds like you already know about those... and many more!

I'll be anxiously looking forward to a new beta version with the bugs squished and a few more options.

Thanks again for this wonderful addition to my gaming experience, Cladhaire.
01-09-07, 02:17 PM   #194
Cyko1
A Murloc Raider
Cladhaire, I'd like to thank you again for your hard work on both PerfectRaid and Clique. I can't imagine healing a raid again w/o either mods.

I do have one issue and I'm not sure what the solution would be. I've gotten so used to looking at the non-dimmed PCs to heal that when one dies, I have a hard time figuring that out. There will be times after a trash pull or something and someone will have to say, please rez _____. Could there be a better way to denote the dead players such that they are easier to notice on the raid frame, maybe by putting a solid rectangle around those character's name/bar?

I've even stared at XRS to see that there's one dead body somewhere, and I'll scroll through the list and just completely gloss over the name especially if I'm not in range.
01-09-07, 02:34 PM   #195
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Originally Posted by Cyko1
Cladhaire, I'd like to thank you again for your hard work on both PerfectRaid and Clique. I can't imagine healing a raid again w/o either mods.

I do have one issue and I'm not sure what the solution would be. I've gotten so used to looking at the non-dimmed PCs to heal that when one dies, I have a hard time figuring that out. There will be times after a trash pull or something and someone will have to say, please rez _____. Could there be a better way to denote the dead players such that they are easier to notice on the raid frame, maybe by putting a solid rectangle around those character's name/bar?

I've even stared at XRS to see that there's one dead body somewhere, and I'll scroll through the list and just completely gloss over the name especially if I'm not in range.
I think you will find them a bit easier to see in the next version. Right now there is a bug where if the user had a buff on them that raised their hit points, and they died, they would be set to 0 health. A dead unit is supposed to be at 100% health (Full status bar), greyed out, obeying the alpha rules. That should make it a bit easier for you.
01-09-07, 02:52 PM   #196
Cyko1
A Murloc Raider
That sounds great. I can't wait for the official release then

In the old pre-2.0 PerfectRaid, there would be rectangle/ovals highlighting people who had say a magical debuff on them. Are there any plans to expand the buff/debuff to allow for certain debuffs to have an additional rectangle check box sort of thing? (or is there one and I'm blind)

I could imagine certain things like Frost Blast from Kel Thuzzad being very useful to be in your in face as opposed to necessarily just a text string beside their name.
01-09-07, 04:21 PM   #197
Tanque
A Kobold Labourer
Does anyone have a hack to make the layout into a single column? Yes I know Clad is planning to do this later but I can settle for a dirty fix until then.
01-09-07, 04:44 PM   #198
krinla
A Fallenroot Satyr

Originally Posted by Tanque
Does anyone have a hack to make the layout into a single column? Yes I know Clad is planning to do this later but I can settle for a dirty fix until then.
Check the FAQ I posted, it's stickied
01-10-07, 02:15 AM   #199
dedbadja
A Defias Bandit
There are no Dependencies for PerfectRaid.
PerfectRaid is not an Ace addon, so you shouldn't use that site as reference

You should always download and reference WoWInterface.com, its the only place to get PerfectRaid.
thanks for the info, now everything works fine (found everything in the FAQ) except one thing: i dont like the -*** hp amounts shown on the bars as the raid members lose health. can i somehow disable that?

looking forward to your answer.

db
01-10-07, 03:28 AM   #200
Vilo76
A Kobold Labourer
A few suggestions ...

Hi all,

A short post to point out some interesting stuff that could be added to a future release.
Some of these have already been mentioned ...

- Player health frame border coloration.
The health frame border of a raid member could be colored according to several events, such as Aggro or Debuff.
This could be made like in GRID (thin border that is 1px away from health frame to improve lisibility).

- Feign Death status detection.
Not like a Buff (text to the right of the health bar, which is already possible I guess), but like a status (text inside health bar).

- AFK status detection.
Convenient for Raid leaders.

By the way, good work.
Bye,
Vilo.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Cladhaire's Mods » PerfectRaid 2.0 Discussion/Help