04-10-09, 08:45 PM   #1
Spectro
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Quest Watch window minimize

When I was doing a quest, the Quest Watch window minimized itself and would not un-minimize until I finished the quest. I don't know why this happened, if it's intended or a bug.

http://www.wowhead.com/?quest=10144

That's the quest I was on, if it's relevant.

04-11-09, 10:50 AM   #2
Haavok
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Spectro View Post
When I was doing a quest, the Quest Watch window minimized itself and would not un-minimize until I finished the quest. I don't know why this happened, if it's intended or a bug.

http://www.wowhead.com/?quest=10144

That's the quest I was on, if it's relevant.
That's very strange. The only way the quest watch list should minimize is if you press the minimize button. If it continues to happen try running with just Carbonite and see if you can reproduce it. It's possible there is a conflict with another addon you are running.

04-12-09, 07:50 PM   #3
Spectro
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Originally Posted by Haavok View Post
That's very strange. The only way the quest watch list should minimize is if you press the minimize button. If it continues to happen try running with just Carbonite and see if you can reproduce it. It's possible there is a conflict with another addon you are running.
Well, I finished the quest, so unless I get to 70 with another character anytime soon, I won't be able to reproduce it. It only happened with that one quest.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Quest Watch window minimize