12-03-10, 08:10 PM   #1
mindfray
A Murloc Raider
question about area level range

I know you guys have lots of work ahead of you because of the massive amount of change done to wow pre cata. I also want to thank who ever has been putting in their own free time to make this addon the epic thing it is.

but i have noticed the level range of areas in the upper right hand corner of the minimap for carbonite when you mouse over might not be updated for the new lands yet. shows azshara as 45-55.

this confuses me on where to level my alts.

was making sure you guys were aware of this, you probably are.
i was just wondering where this feature is on your to do list, so maybe i can figure out if i want to wait to level my new troll warlock.

thanks a bunch

12-04-10, 05:11 AM   #2
Snoweh
A Cyclonian

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
This should help you.

12-04-10, 05:48 AM   #3
Jigain
A Molten Giant

That looks... very cluttered. Try the Wowhead map instead.

12-04-10, 12:31 PM   #4
Haavok
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by mindfray View Post
I know you guys have lots of work ahead of you because of the massive amount of change done to wow pre cata. I also want to thank who ever has been putting in their own free time to make this addon the epic thing it is.

but i have noticed the level range of areas in the upper right hand corner of the minimap for carbonite when you mouse over might not be updated for the new lands yet. shows azshara as 45-55.

this confuses me on where to level my alts.

was making sure you guys were aware of this, you probably are.
i was just wondering where this feature is on your to do list, so maybe i can figure out if i want to wait to level my new troll warlock.

thanks a bunch
Thanks, we are aware of this and it should be fixed in the next release (or two).

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » question about area level range