Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
10-14-10, 04:51 PM   #11
Celtic Trader
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by carboniteaddon View Post
Would you rather I lie? I could easily tell you we know everything, have been working hard for months and it will be done any second. I'm a Christian and I hate lies and distortion. I run my businesses with integrity.

We have said we will do what we can to get it working for Cataclysm. We did not know about 4.0 patch, because Haavok and I have not played WoW or been on WoW websites for many weeks. My son plays WoW, but is 9 and does not read websites. I know a patch is out when he tells me.

We have full time jobs and lives and knew Cataclysm was on Dec 7, which was our target date. I put my current iPhone project on hold to deal with the patch 4.0 problems, because we don't like Carbonite broken either.

Faatal,

Please don't let them get to you. There are a lot of people out here that respect you and know that you're doing all you can with this. Those ungreatful few make the rest of us look bad. Don't lose your passion for everything you've accomplished up to now just because of a few people being unhappy.

With respect,
Celtic Trader

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Carb in Cataclysm *CONFIRMED*