07-22-08, 12:46 PM   #1
Jerricka
An Aku'mai Servant

Motes into primals

I'm looking for an addon similar to Prospector, a rightclick button that allows you to combine motes into primals w/o opening your bags.

Last edited by Jerricka : 07-22-08 at 12:56 PM.
07-22-08, 03:46 PM   #2
blackpandemic
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Maybe I'm confused but what would you right click if you didn't open your bags?

You'd have to have a button for each primal (which would take up a bunch of space). Unless you're only farming one type I suppose. It could be macro-able (I think). Just have the space display how many motes you have and Right Click activates the Use function.

I say ask the creator of Prospector to look into that as a Patch/Add-In to their addon.
07-22-08, 10:12 PM   #3
Jerricka
An Aku'mai Servant

Originally Posted by blackpandemic View Post
Maybe I'm confused but what would you right click if you didn't open your bags?

You'd have to have a button for each primal (which would take up a bunch of space). Unless you're only farming one type I suppose. It could be macro-able (I think). Just have the space display how many motes you have and Right Click activates the Use function.

I say ask the creator of Prospector to look into that as a Patch/Add-In to their addon.
If you look at how Prospector works you'll see it creates a small icon of the prospectable ore you've just gathered. It layers them according to value adamantite>fel iron>thorium. It also accounts for the 5-1 ratio of ore to prospect. (ie. a stack of 20 will have the number '4' in the bottom right in the icon) You have 20 ore, you right click on it 4x, and the icon vanishes. I suppose all you'd have to do to the mod would be to save the item id's for the motes and add to the 10-1 ratio the primals do.
07-23-08, 09:47 AM   #4
blackpandemic
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Yeah instead of deleting my first part I just kept adding. I'd just ask/PM the creator of Prospector because it doesn't sound at all difficult to make and I would probably use the mod if that was implemented

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Motes into primals