08-21-09, 09:19 PM   #1
Zerox001001
A Murloc Raider
Bounty Hunting Mod

In Myquests addon there is a part where you can add in a horde or alliance name in order to kill to complete as an objective. Would THAT be something difficult to reproduce or to fix? Please let me know if you can or know someone that can.

Such a mod would bring nice dynamics to the game. If you dont like pvp then at least dont be biased. Allow others to join this feature. Thank you.
08-21-09, 09:52 PM   #2
zero-kill
A Firelord

Originally Posted by Zerox001001 View Post
In Myquests addon there is a part where you can add in a horde or alliance name in order to kill to complete as an objective. Would THAT be something difficult to reproduce or to fix? Please let me know if you can or know someone that can.

Such a mod would bring nice dynamics to the game. If you dont like pvp then at least dont be biased. Allow others to join this feature. Thank you.
Done. Vanas KoS Not on WoWI, link points to Curse page, enjoy
08-23-09, 08:55 PM   #3
Zerox001001
A Murloc Raider
Bounty Hunting mod

Thanks for the link but thats not what im looking for.

The feature that was in Myquests was a pvp quest.

Meaning. I make a quest in the mod for you to accept. The quest says "Kill <Player name> and coe back to me when your done.

If the objective is complete then I would know. If its not then I would know.

Thus a bounty hunting ability. I tell someone , i will trade you in game 50g for you to kill <enemy name>.
08-24-09, 01:41 AM   #4
zero-kill
A Firelord

New one, CodeGreen's KoS. Built in Bounty system, still buggy but worth it.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Bounty Hunting Mod