12-07-11, 08:39 AM   #1
-tr
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Tricks Helper

Hi there. Looking for an addon I had back in Wrath (assuming it's still maintained). Basically what it did was track whether you cast Tricks of the Trade on a DPS or Tank based on raid frame roles, and cancelaura the threat transfer accordingly.

Should know the name when I see it, just drawing a blank. If someone knows of a better option, I'd be interested in that as well.

Thanks for any help!

EDIT: Just found it. Trick or Treat was the name of it, seems it's working but not current. Still happy to hear alternative suggestions, but /solved anyways.

Last edited by -tr : 12-07-11 at 09:29 AM.
12-07-11, 11:11 AM   #2
Lily.Petal
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Well. they made tricks of the trade work in cata that you can't cancle aura the generated threat anymore. The damage+threat is pretty much one buff now. So cancleauraing the threat will get rid of the dps increase.

There are several addons out there that track who you tricks and tell you if you got tricks and other options. If you found what you are looking for, good for you though ;D

Aggro Color to KG Panels Borders - Nibelheim
Lua Based UI Hider - Nibelheim
Custom LUA PowerText - Stuf - Nibelheim, Seerah
12-07-11, 08:25 PM   #3
Phanx
Cat.

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Also, addons cannot automatically cancel buffs, since that is now a protected action that requires a hardware event. As such, you can make a button that will cancel a buff when you click on it, but it must be a secure button, so you cannot have it show/hide itself automatically when you gain/lose the buff you want to cancel.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Tricks Helper