12-16-08, 03:37 PM   #1
Jamesn71
A Kobold Labourer
Summoning

First post...please don't flame me! I searched!

Is there a mod that will confirm when someone accepts your summon. Durring raids it can be a pain asking "did you get that?" all the time?

Also, as a afflock, is there a mod that will show the timer countdown on the buttons themselves? Not a cooldown timer but a duration timer.

Last but not least. I like Dottimer but it takes the buff icons away. Any idea on how to put them back?

Thanks.
Great website.
12-16-08, 03:50 PM   #2
tattooedpierre
An Aku'mai Servant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Jamesn71 View Post
First post...please don't flame me! I searched!

Is there a mod that will confirm when someone accepts your summon. Durring raids it can be a pain asking "did you get that?" all the time?
I dont see how it would be possible for your client to know what another persons client has or has not clicked on. In any case, the only solution I can think of would involve both users running an addon which would communicate what was happening in a 2-way manner, notifying those interested that a summon had been accepted. However, as you can imagine, this would then mean that every raid member had this addon running; otherwise you'd get no such information.

And also, AFAIK, no such mod exists either
12-16-08, 06:14 PM   #3
Psoewish
A Scalebane Royal Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Don't worry, people are very nice around here and we don't flame :]

I don't know about your first request, but for the duration timers on buttons, take a look at OmniCC.
12-16-08, 06:29 PM   #4
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
He said durations, not cooldowns. Look at ActionButtonText.

DotTimer has a module that removes your buffs (it messes with buff addons a lot.) Just disable the module.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Summoning