01-16-07, 08:54 AM   #1
Cogwheel
Sans Poisson

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Did you get your copy of BC at midnight?

My wife and I slept for a few hours before getting up to go stand in line for our copies of BC CE. How about you?
01-16-07, 09:03 AM   #2
OttoDeFe
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Mine's awaiting pick up at the Best Buy near work. Unfortunately... snow and freezing rain are putting the kybosh on going any where.
but if there's a war
I just don't know if a Bic will save ya..."

-- Last Offence
01-16-07, 09:10 AM   #3
Greywind
A Kobold Labourer
I got mine at midnight, almost 61 on my druid hehe.
01-16-07, 09:14 AM   #4
robthedude
Don't Panic

I had the pain of having to pack and send over 300 copies last night, whilst not being able to afford a copy myself...

This morning I remembered that my parents were meant to be wiring me through some money, late, but for christmas... went to check my bank, hadn't gone through yet...

Got back home from the bank, feeling miserable, a friend of mine phoned and said he was on his way to buy a copy, I told him the horrors that I'd been through and he offered to lend me the money, Huzzah!!
01-16-07, 09:48 AM   #5
Bouvi
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Mine and my wife's copies are sitting on a UPS truck "Out for Delivery" from Best Buy. I could not play it will tomorrow anyway with work and teaching martial arts tonight.
01-16-07, 11:00 AM   #6
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
6 copies after standing for an hour fifteen in -18C snowing weather & windchill making it colder. Glad I got there when I did though. There were 12 people ahead of me in line. By the time I got through the doors 1:15 later, there were at least 200 people in line behind me.
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Avatar Image by RaffaeleMarinetti
01-16-07, 11:27 AM   #7
Durzil
A Scalebane Royal Guard

I got up at 830 this morning /yawn and walked in casually to the store and bought my copy Love living in a smaller town somtimes.
Give Locks Green Fire!!!
01-16-07, 12:02 PM   #8
Khameleon
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by Cogwheel
My wife and I slept for a few hours before getting up to go stand in line for our copies of BC CE. How about you?
I went to Best buy with my GF at 8am, store opens at 10am, we were first in line and this is the #1 Best Buy in sales in the country located here in Miami. About 20-25 people showed up before it opened.

They had 26 copies of the CE(we saw all of them on the table and were told by employees). However, we watched as employees took 12 of them off the table before the store even opened for themselves(90% for Ebay).

Finally with 15 minutes to go before opening, the manager came out and said there were 14 CE and passed out papers to the people in line. So, we got ours, and we laughed as we saw some employees checking under a table for some they still had stashed there for themselves.
01-16-07, 12:24 PM   #9
VincentSDSH
Non-Canadian Luzer!

January 16, 2007 10:52:00 AM AUSTIN TX US Delay in delivery due to external factors
/sigh This is what I get for ordering the collector's edition from amazon (Austin's got an ice storm and, heh, ya don't let texans drive on ice if ya wanna live.
01-16-07, 01:41 PM   #10
Tierdar
A Fallenroot Satyr

Called up Gamestop at about 12:15 and they said the lines were out the doors yet so I waited till 12:45 picked up my two reserved copies with no one else in the store and proceeded to go home. Anyone else get the install bug which requires installing the game basically in safe mode on windows?

Vincent, time to pony up and drive to austin to get your package lol. Come hell or high water BC was going to be in my hands today.

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Chit-Chat » Did you get your copy of BC at midnight?