02-01-07, 05:06 AM   #1
Bellator
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Cartographer error messages

I installed the 3 new addon updates to Cartographer and now receive an error message, /addons.lua:192 attempt to call failed 'get color ID (a nil value). WoW plays fine no crashes, should I delete these and use the older version?

Thanks,

Bellator
02-01-07, 06:18 AM   #2
Tierdar
A Fallenroot Satyr

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Which cartographer addons did you install? There are at least 12 that I count on the WoWAce SVN. Suggestions would be to revert back to the older working versions, inform the addon authors of the errors as well as check either wowace.com or use the WinAceUpdater and check often for an update. If you check the latest release notes after an update it should list what if anything was fixed or updated.
02-03-07, 04:54 AM   #3
Bellator
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Addon problem

The error occurs with the newest updates posted on 1/30/07, Vendors, Quests and Trainers. Get the same error message with for all three.

Thanks

Bellator
02-03-07, 05:19 AM   #4
Mechrior
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Base install

im getting huge recuring error messages from cartographer the second i load in that 12 of its modules that are contained in the basic cartographer downlad are failing.

will post a list of them when i next log in

02-03-07, 07:40 AM   #5
Dreadlorde
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
try removing cartographer, and its files from your WTF folder and reinstalling, i did this when i was getting the same reoccuring errors and it works fine now.
02-03-07, 05:33 PM   #6
Bellator
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

I deleted the 1/30/07 addons, Quests, Trainers and Vendors, used the earlier versions and no error measages. Still love Cartographer can live without the updates if the WoW can.

Bellator

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Cartographer error messages