01-01-08, 10:24 PM   #1
Phyrobr
A Kobold Labourer
What's the better ?

What's the better mod to a Paladin Holy ? A mod where i can use my holy power fast and better.
01-02-08, 06:52 AM   #2
Zyonin
Coffee powered Kaldorei

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
L2P without mods. Learn to use keybindings and use your keyboard.
01-02-08, 07:07 AM   #3
tattooedpierre
An Aku'mai Servant

Originally Posted by Xinh
L2P without mods. Learn to use keybindings and use your keyboard.
heh, I have to laugh at this; since you're the author of an addon compliation......

To the OP, I'd suggest looking through the class-specific mod sections on the site, and seeing which mods sound useful to yourself. It really depends on what you feel is lacking at the moment.
01-02-08, 07:17 AM   #4
Maxian
A Cliff Giant

Well im a Paladin and my UI is made for Paladins so if you want a full pack and settings give it a shot

Click link in signature.

MyUI
My WoWInterface Portal
01-02-08, 12:12 PM   #5
Zyonin
Coffee powered Kaldorei

Originally Posted by tattooedpierre
heh, I have to laugh at this; since you're the author of an addon compliation......

To the OP, I'd suggest looking through the class-specific mod sections on the site, and seeing which mods sound useful to yourself. It really depends on what you feel is lacking at the moment.
I have also learned to play without mods because UIs can and do break, often at the worst times (like just before the boss fight, or while PvPing). Sure I use the mods in my UI to help make the gameplay faster, however I can also play without mods. I did not use any mods for the first six months I played WoW, and most of the mods I do use are purely informational. The only mods that really assist my gameplay would be my ActionBar mod (mostly to cut down on the number of buttons displayed at any given time) and my click casting mod.
01-02-08, 04:22 PM   #6
Kaomie
A Scalebane Royal Guard

Question

Originally Posted by Xinh
... and my click casting mod.
Which was exactly what the OP would be asking for and what "L2P without mods. Learn to use keybindings and use your keyboard" would stand against. lol
01-03-08, 03:35 AM   #7
Zyonin
Coffee powered Kaldorei

Originally Posted by Kaomie
Which was exactly what the OP would be asking for and what "L2P without mods. Learn to use keybindings and use your keyboard" would stand against. lol
In my preTBC days, I did not have a click casting mod and I was a healer. I learned to bind my spells to keys then click the on my target, hit my keybind for the spell in question, then move on to the next person in need of my healing. Now days I rarely healing so most of my keybinds are for my damage and tanking spells as I spend my days as a meatshield or ganking Rogues and Shamans in the various BGs I haunt. I do use the click cast mod for buffing and healing however if that breaks I still have the old "Plan B" on standby.
01-03-08, 12:50 PM   #8
Kaomie
A Scalebane Royal Guard

ah okay. Hey you are free to do whatever you want without justifying, I was just saying the logic sounded a bit fuzzy in this particular thread

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » What's the better ?