11-15-06, 04:11 PM   #1
trixie1974
A Defias Bandit
healing issues

I have downloaded x-perl and was in love with benecast. Found out that I can't use benecast with this new ui.

So have downloaded group heal and it does not seem to work with x-perl either.
Do I need to go to an older version of perl to get it to work?

I have used a healing assist addon since I made a priest. Don't wish to go without one now. Discord mods I could use benecast. But I love this ui so much more.

If anyone can help me with this issue I would so love it. I enjoy haveing free space on my screen and don't want to clutter it with a ton of healing spells. Benecast is the best addon I have found for healing/decurseing and buffing. So if there is anything out there like it that I have not found . Or if there is a way to fix the current issue please let me know.
11-15-06, 05:08 PM   #2
leftquark
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by trixie1974
I wish to go without one now. Discord mods I could use benecast. But I love this ui so much more.
If I were you, I prob. would not have admitted that. All it does is tell most people that you aren't very good at playing the game and are lazy and should prob. roll a dps class instead of a priest. I personally don't understand how you can find any enjoyment in playing a priest if the mod just does it all for you. You like to click the same button over and over? Granted, healing is just clicking on a person and clicking a button -- but it's much more fun when you have to be interactive and figure out who to heal, what rank to cast and if you have enough mana to maybe help out someone else.

Sorry I can't help you with your question. The only help I can offer is to drop the mod and learn to heal for real.
11-15-06, 05:20 PM   #3
trixie1974
A Defias Bandit
Dude who ever you are. Which I don't care.

I am rolling my second priest who is 60. Ok. So before you start bashing someone. Think before you type.

I was main healer all the way to Nax rerolled on a new server. Made another priest and found some addons I like. Humm ok.. as if I need to explain this to such a jerk.

So next time before you decide to bash people. Think before you do. No reason to be rude.
11-15-06, 06:17 PM   #4
Tierdar
A Fallenroot Satyr

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Well sounds like you are pretty hooked on using those unit frames so I would suggest giving Clique a shot. http://www.wowinterface.com/download...fo.php?id=5108 While Im not 100% certain what benecast had to offer for you but I can promise that if you are looking for something that will allow click casting of buffs, heals, rezzes etc. than this addon will do all that work easily.
11-16-06, 11:41 AM   #5
trixie1974
A Defias Bandit
Thanks you for the reply I will look into that one.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » healing issues