10-06-05, 03:47 PM   #1
Gnomercy
A Kobold Labourer
Help! Insomniax Error

Ever since I dowloaded the most recent compilation I keep getting the error that reads "Interface\framexml\itemref.lua:37:unknown link type ". I downloaded on two different machines and both of them are giving this error message. I am a complete computer idiot and have no idea how to fix this any help would be appreciated.
10-06-05, 05:05 PM   #2
Sorroman
A Murloc Raider

I had a few errors also even with the new Insomniax UI. I disabled the add ons that had the same name as the file error(i.e. itemref). I don't know specifically which add on for that error you would have to turn off. If you cannot find one that matches (itemref), you may have to go the trial and error method. Disable one mod at a time and log in to check if the error is still coming up. Hopefully that takes care of it.

Last edited by Sorroman : 10-06-05 at 05:07 PM.
11-08-05, 07:19 PM   #3
Ultroman
A Murloc Raider
I'm still getting this error. I just posted a new pack for the Insomniax-lovers here, and it all works, except for a minor bug in HuntersHelper, and that one ItemRef.lua bug, even on the same line.
Has anyone found a fix yet?

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Help! Insomniax Error