12-02-05, 11:06 AM   #1
angster
A Defias Bandit
Help with Jethal's Mod

Hi there. I recently stumbled accross the Jethal's mod on this site. It works with Discord unit frams and Discort art to give a really nice looking UI.

I downloaded the latest versions of these two mods, and also Jethal's mod from this site so I can load up a custom UI. However when I tried to load up the custom UI from Discord art in game, the frame seemss to be in the right place but the whole thing is bright green. I'm not sure if maybe the discord art doesn't recognise the custom design in it, but I'm not sure what to do about it. Sorry my explanation is rather bland, here's the link to the mod itself so maybe you'll get a better idea of what I mean.

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...fo.php?id=4202

thank you in advance
12-02-05, 11:42 AM   #2
Gello
A Molten Giant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Green squares is the WoW equivalent of a "broken image" icon.

99.999% of the time it means WoW could not find the image. (The other 0.001% means the image is malformed but WoW will usually draw garbage or crash instead of drawing a green square)

Check to make sure the file exists in the path you give it. If the image file you use is:

Interface\\AddOns\\MyMod\\Artwork\\Image1

make sure there is an Image1(.tga or .blp) in Interface\AddOns\MyMod\Artwork
12-10-05, 03:10 AM   #3
angster
A Defias Bandit
Thanks heaps, that worked a charm and now it's working. Now that I have this cool looking UI I've encoutnered another problem. The Discord Unit Frames and the Artwork don't align up properly. The Unit frames seem to be offset to the right a little bit and doesn't match well with the artwork in the background.

I've tried it at several resolutions to see if it fixes it, but with no avail. Could anyone help me with this problem thanks
12-10-05, 03:28 AM   #4
angster
A Defias Bandit
Nevermind! Unlocking frames did the trick

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Help with Jethal's Mod