05-25-09, 10:47 AM   #1
Sythalin
Curse staff

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
CFM: Always *NEW*

Every time I update the project it shows up as *NEW* each time on the "New & Updated" section instead of *UPDATED*.
05-25-09, 02:18 PM   #2
Dolby
PPAP

WoWInterface Admin
Yeah its being marked "New this week" once its a week old it should use the updated tag. I'm out and about and can not check the age of the project but I assume its less than a week old?

Anyway I need to change the logic so that if its in that week period and it gets updated it should use the "updated" graphic.
05-25-09, 02:47 PM   #3
Sythalin
Curse staff

Yeah, less than a week. Have had 4 updates so far.
05-25-09, 02:55 PM   #4
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
It was actually set the other way (showing "updated: as soon as there was a single update) originally, but we had complaints about it being set up that way. So, we changed it so that if it was within the first week of it being released, it would maintain the "new" tag for that week. Do you ever feel like you can't win for losing?

Last edited by Cairenn : 05-25-09 at 02:57 PM.
05-25-09, 11:09 PM   #5
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

Correct me if im wrong but doesnt the color of the tag change colors when its been updated but still under the new tag? Or is that simply just a time elapsed thing?

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor
05-25-09, 11:22 PM   #6
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Both the new and the updated tags change colour based on the time since it was uploaded/updated. New/Updated today, New/Updated within the last 3 days, New/Updated within the last week. (I think those are the 3 colours, don't recall for sure, but it's something like that.)
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Avatar Image by RaffaeleMarinetti
05-31-09, 09:35 AM   #7
Sythalin
Curse staff

Originally Posted by Cairenn View Post
It was actually set the other way (showing "updated: as soon as there was a single update) originally, but we had complaints about it being set up that way. So, we changed it so that if it was within the first week of it being released, it would maintain the "new" tag for that week. Do you ever feel like you can't win for losing?
Every day of my life.

WoWInterface » Site Forums » Site help, bugs, suggestions/questions » CFM: Always *NEW*