12-30-09, 02:39 PM   #1
Marauder_IIc
A Fallenroot Satyr
Question Couple noob questions

Hello,
im new to nUI and I have a couple questions about mod compatibility. Feel free to say "NOOB, it's right here already" then point me to where it is

1) Is nUI compatible with Gatherer? Almost my entire guild uses it, and it has been very helpfull for everyone thus far and I do not want to lose its functionality.

2) Atlas Loot. I rather like having easy access to what drops from who, and that sort of info, if nUI does not have it, is it compatible?

3) Altaholic, is it compatible?

4) Quest helper, same, is it compatible? Not as huge a deal atm, but alts coming up will find it helpfull, as well as in the next expansion.

5) Also, NeedToKnow, i have found that to be invaluable for raiding and PVP.

Side mod question, if it is known to cause errors, no big deal, but I rather liked the UT mods for PVP, for thsoe not aware of it, it gives the Unreal Tournament announcer voice(s) for PVP

Please let me know guys, and thanks for an awesome mod!

12-30-09, 03:30 PM   #2
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I've used at least half of those addons in the past with no problems so assuming the addons themselves are working fine you should have no problems using them with wow.

Characters:
Gwynedda - 70 - Demon Warlock
Galaviel - 65 - Resto Druid
Gamaliel - 61 - Disc Priest
Gwynytha - 60 - Survival Hunter
Lienae - 60 - Resto Shaman
Plus several others below level 60

Info Panel IDs : http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...818#post136818

12-30-09, 06:29 PM   #3
Marthisdil
An Onyxian Warder
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Marauder_IIc View Post
Hello,
im new to nUI and I have a couple questions about mod compatibility. Feel free to say "NOOB, it's right here already" then point me to where it is

1) Is nUI compatible with Gatherer? Almost my entire guild uses it, and it has been very helpfull for everyone thus far and I do not want to lose its functionality.

2) Atlas Loot. I rather like having easy access to what drops from who, and that sort of info, if nUI does not have it, is it compatible?

3) Altaholic, is it compatible?

4) Quest helper, same, is it compatible? Not as huge a deal atm, but alts coming up will find it helpfull, as well as in the next expansion.

5) Also, NeedToKnow, i have found that to be invaluable for raiding and PVP.

Side mod question, if it is known to cause errors, no big deal, but I rather liked the UT mods for PVP, for thsoe not aware of it, it gives the Unreal Tournament announcer voice(s) for PVP

Please let me know guys, and thanks for an awesome mod!
It's compatible with pretty much everything out there. Exception, of course, would be stuff that modifies the action bars, unit frames...

Marth

12-31-09, 03:52 PM   #4
Chmee
A Molten Giant
I use both AtlasLoot and Altaholic with nUI+, with no problems. I use Carbonite in place of both Questhelper and Gatherer (and a couple other things) and that works fine, too. AFAIK, there's no reason that QH and Gatherer shouldn't work with nUI+ as well. I'm not familiar with NeedtoKnow.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Customization » nUI: Plugin Support » Couple noob questions