08-08-11, 06:52 AM   #1
writerman74
A Defias Bandit
Carbonite City Maps?

Hey, just downloaded Carbonite and love it, but I have a question about the city maps. Whenever I'm in a city over looking at the carbonite map and mouse over a city, an overlay appears which seems to be the default WOW city map. Is this the way it's supposed to be or is there an option to turn that off?

thanks

writerman74

08-08-11, 02:56 PM   #2
writerman74
A Defias Bandit
forgot to mention

I forgot to mention I'm currently using the LUI UI mod. According to what I've read these two mods should not have any conflicts, and like I said, Carbonite seems to work fine most of the time, it's just this city map thing kinda throws me off.

If anyone can advise I'd appreciate it.

writerman

08-08-11, 09:21 PM   #3
Chmee
A Molten Giant
I believe the answers to your questions are "yes" and "no".

08-09-11, 08:23 AM   #4
Haavok
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by writerman74 View Post
Hey, just downloaded Carbonite and love it, but I have a question about the city maps. Whenever I'm in a city over looking at the carbonite map and mouse over a city, an overlay appears which seems to be the default WOW city map. Is this the way it's supposed to be or is there an option to turn that off?

thanks

writerman74
Unfortunately, the way the minimap blocks work inside cities is different to the rest of the world and we're forced to just display the regular city map. So yes, this is the way it's supposed to be.

08-10-11, 04:21 AM   #5
writerman74
A Defias Bandit
Haavok

Thanks for the info!

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Carbonite City Maps?