12-26-09, 02:40 PM   #1
DrFaroohk
A Murloc Raider
Map won't follow me properly

It's probably a really simple solution but I've been all over the options and whatnot and just can't figure it out. This started happening after I downloaded the most recent carbonite update. Basically whats wrong is the map won't zoom in, out, or follow me properly. When I zoom in to where I want the map, zooms back out immediately after I move the cursor away. And if I'm tracking a quest, the map won't stay centered on me, rather it just goes to some halfway point between me and the quest objective.

Can anyone help me with this? I had it perfect a while ago, and now even with deleting and reinstalling carbonite I can't get it work properly.

12-26-09, 02:58 PM   #2
Carz
nUI User-Supporter

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
that is because your tracking the quest. What its doing is showing where you are and were the quest is that it. To make this stop zooming out turn off the green button i think (im not in game so not sure atm) or the wrong next to it and it should stop tracking.

12-26-09, 04:43 PM   #3
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

You can also mouseover the Carb map, minimized or maximized version. In the top right corner, uncheck the box labeled "AutoZoom" or something to that extent. Should be fixed after that.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Map won't follow me properly