02-27-15, 02:23 AM   #1
13ulbasaur
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

stuf unit frames and sharedmedia issues

So I'm trying to make myself up another nice ol' UI with Stuf.

Part of this means using custom textures and fonts.

So of course I have sharedmedia to help me there. However, Stuf is not reading the sharedmedia textures or any of the fonts.

I say this, but it actually does read the backgrounds, but only in the global option where I can select a Background List, whereby it then shows the textures i have uploaded to sharedmedia.

However with anything else, such as selecting the statusbar texture for HP or Energy Bars, or any fonts, it's not getting anything from sharedmedia, not from the default sharedmedia stuff nor the custom ones I made.

I'm not really sure what's happening. What do?

EDIT: Oddly enough, I can actually get fonts to become available in Stuf when I add custom fonts manually to Mik's Scrolling Battle Text.

EDIT EDIT: Ok turns out the backgrounds I could select in the global background list was actually the stuff I had put on KGPanels. Nothing to do wth sharedmedia. Implying that it isn't working at all, but I have 100% used the 'MyMedia.bat' thing.

EDIT EDIT EDIT: Ah crap I knew the answer was simple. It was actually disabled in the addons menu. Oops!

Last edited by 13ulbasaur : 02-27-15 at 04:14 AM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » stuf unit frames and sharedmedia issues