06-27-05, 06:52 AM   #1
Dorian
A Murloc Raider
"BonusActionBarFrame.lua attempt to index a nil value" plz HELP

i don't know what hapened the game was working fine.I started getting this message in-game:
[string "Interface\FrameXML\BonusActionBarFrame.lua"]:232: attempt to index a nil value

and it apears whenever i cast a spel or push any button in the game.Its realy annoying plz help.

i went into my interface folder bun i couldn't find any FrameXML folder
06-27-05, 08:12 AM   #2
Beladona
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
do you have any addons installed? Alternately you can try running the repair tool here which will look for any errors in your archives.

if that doesn't fix it, let us know. List the addons you installed and we will see if we can help you track it down...
06-27-05, 08:36 AM   #3
Dorian
A Murloc Raider
the only ad-on i have is CrashBlocker but the game worked fine with it untill yesterday.I made a new character and that error does not appear.But when i log on with my paladin the errors are back again.I think they apeared after i learnt more auras and the aura bar got filled with more of them,i'm not sure tho.and i don't know if this is normal but on my aura bar for example i have devotion aura from rank 1 to rank 5 and i can't get rid of any of them.

and another thing i noticed was that my world map has no drawings on it i can only see the mountains but the rest is blank.sometimes when i click on the blank spots a similar error apears only this time it's about MapFrame.lua or something like that i can't remember exactly

Last edited by Dorian : 06-27-05 at 08:40 AM.
06-27-05, 09:17 AM   #4
Dorian
A Murloc Raider
i used the rapair tool.it downloaded 256 kb but i still have the same problem.i also deleted the adon and nothing changed

Last edited by Dorian : 06-27-05 at 09:20 AM.
06-28-05, 07:38 AM   #5
Dorian
A Murloc Raider
well it's kind of funny the problem wasn't caused by any ad-ons cus i didn't use any,but i fixed it by using ad-ons.I installed insomniax and now i don't get that message anymore

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » "BonusActionBarFrame.lua attempt to index a nil value" plz HELP