07-05-07, 11:05 AM   #1
13urton1
A Defias Bandit
DUF help, and some UI help

Hi guys, I am a complete noob when it comes to UI addons and the like, this is the first time I've tried to do anything with my besides the basic Damage Meters and little stuff like that.

Anyways, with DUF, I want to get it so it flips which side the health bar is on and which side the text health( i.e. 500/500) is on. Right on my UI, above my action bars, to the left is my health and mana info, and below is pet info, and on the top of the action bar to the right is my target health/mana information, and right underneath that is target of target information.

The target information is how I want it, with the text health and then the health bar, but on the target of target, its health bar, and then the text health, which is opposite of how I want it. Anyone know how to change this? I've been looking around in the DUF menus for a while now and I cant seem to find the option to do that (if there is one).

Another thing, the red boxes that show up to the right of the party frames, I don't know what those are, I think there target of target for my party members, but I'm not sure, I couldn't figure out how to get rid of them, I'm pretty sure there with DUF too.

One more thing, on the bottom right hand side of the screen is the tool tip that goes right over the damage meter, I was wandering if there was a option in the bartender mod somewhere that would make it possible to change where the tool tip shows up.

On another note, as this is my first UI Ive done, what things would you guys change/modify to make it better? I still have a few more things to add, like cool down timers, etc. and little cosmetic touches to do still. I don't know where to stick the bag and system menues either, suggestions? Thanks guys, constructive criticism is always welcome

Edit: changed it to a post now, don't have to copy and paste.
Edit2: Changed file hosting website, one that isn't banned, added the red box thingies.

Last edited by 13urton1 : 07-05-07 at 11:20 AM.
07-05-07, 12:10 PM   #2
Dreadlorde
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
move what ever text box you have the $hp/$hm in to the other side.

I know a lot about DUF, so if you have any other questions, you can ask me , I'll be glad to help.

Funtoo - Plan 9 - Windows 7

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » DUF help, and some UI help