07-06-08, 07:32 AM   #1
sora420
An Aku'mai Servant
buttons dissapear on bongos please read

ok so my major problem is when im tanking

both on my warrior and druid if i start combat in once stance or in say bear form they buttons that should swap over when changeing form/stance just dissapear, anyone know how to make mazzle/bongo's make them spell's appear when i change form?
07-06-08, 12:20 PM   #2
rbcjr
A Murloc Raider
The buttons do still work even though they are not displayed, so if you remember the key bindings your are still ok.
07-06-08, 03:50 PM   #3
sora420
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by rbcjr View Post
The buttons do still work even though they are not displayed, so if you remember the key bindings your are still ok.
yeah that is true just wish there was a way to have them show up so i can click on them if needed
07-07-08, 12:46 PM   #4
Brem
Premium Member

Premium Member
Originally Posted by sora420 View Post
yeah that is true just wish there was a way to have them show up so i can click on them if needed
This problem seems to occur because there are button slots "filled" on one of your stances (or forms) but not in the other one. The way I've solved this is make sure that for each form that the number of buttons on that bar are the same. Put anything in them (ATTACK is a good option) then you shouldn't have a problem when you swap stances (or forms). This has worked for me in the past, and I don't think I'm being to cryptic in my instructions.

-----------------
MazzleUI Beta Tester
07-07-08, 05:15 PM   #5
sora420
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by Brem View Post
This problem seems to occur because there are button slots "filled" on one of your stances (or forms) but not in the other one. The way I've solved this is make sure that for each form that the number of buttons on that bar are the same. Put anything in them (ATTACK is a good option) then you shouldn't have a problem when you swap stances (or forms). This has worked for me in the past, and I don't think I'm being to cryptic in my instructions.
i get what your saying and will test it out, thanks for the input hope it works
07-07-08, 06:52 PM   #6
Blu_Haze
A Cliff Giant

A more permanent fix, without having to rearrange your button layouts, is to just disable the hiding of empty buttons. Right click on the MazzleUI fubar plugin at the very top right of the screen, and select the option there.

This way it still shows the empty buttons on your other stance bars, which keeps anything from disappearing.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » buttons dissapear on bongos please read