07-07-08, 09:03 AM   #1
yorkey
A Murloc Raider
Mazzle in kara

I have been using this for quite a while now, but just a couple of issues i have when raiding kara.

On the chess event, my bars do not change. so i can't move my piece. Any ideas?

Also on nethersprite i was told you are ment to get a timer on your potraite. i dont think this is an issue tho too much as i can see the buff anyway.

on another note does anyone know how to move the bars that appear on me, displaying such things as mana shield cooldowns?
they are right over me and get in the way a bit sometimes.
( just noticed this is already a topic http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=17024 )

Thanks

Yorkey

Last edited by yorkey : 07-07-08 at 09:11 AM.
07-07-08, 10:10 AM   #2
Moonsong
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Sounds like you have not installed the newest Mazzle and addons pack.

I have had the pet bar issue (most of us just notice it the first time in Kara) for a long time, and the updates have fixed all that. Woot!

All your issues are belong to us, actually. Read the forums here and follow the instructions, and you should get them all fixed.
07-07-08, 03:27 PM   #3
Thoragh
A Cliff Giant
Originally Posted by yorkey View Post
I have been using this for quite a while now, but just a couple of issues i have when raiding kara.

On the chess event, my bars do not change. so i can't move my piece. Any ideas?
Update to the latest version 1.18 core and 1.31 Addon Pack and that should fix it.

Also on nethersprite i was told you are ment to get a timer on your potraite. i dont think this is an issue tho too much as i can see the buff anyway.
With the new pack I now see the buff counting in SCT. I never could see what my count was during that fight before this latest update.

on another note does anyone know how to move the bars that appear on me, displaying such things as mana shield cooldowns?
they are right over me and get in the way a bit sometimes.
( just noticed this is already a topic http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=17024 )

Thanks

Yorkey

No fix for that yet.
07-09-08, 09:26 AM   #4
Olnir Orcsplitter
An Aku'mai Servant

Originally Posted by Moonsong View Post
Sounds like you have not installed the newest Mazzle and addons pack.

I have had the pet bar issue (most of us just notice it the first time in Kara) for a long time, and the updates have fixed all that. Woot!

All your issues are belong to us, actually. Read the forums here and follow the instructions, and you should get them all fixed.
I was in Kara last night... I did not notice the pet bar change (I still do not have one). I have the newest updates (06.19 and 06.20).

Last edited by Olnir Orcsplitter : 07-09-08 at 02:12 PM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Mazzle in kara