07-09-08, 01:20 PM   #1
sweddjen
A Murloc Raider
A couple questions...

Hey,

New user here again. Just wanted to see if there are any known issues with swapping out Bongos for Bartender and swapping the included bag addon for Bagnon. It's just personal preferences on my part, but I'm wondering if there might be any technical ramifications from doing so.

Question 2: How can I make my Target of Target more visible/prominent? I see it tiny below the 3d portrait in the center, and when in combat I see small text on the HUD, but I'd like to make it more prominent if possible. The text is just really small and I can't see extra data on the T of T such as buffs, mana, etc. I'm used to xperl, so this unitframes addon is new. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Swed
07-09-08, 03:40 PM   #2
Thoragh
A Cliff Giant
Originally Posted by sweddjen View Post
Hey,

New user here again. Just wanted to see if there are any known issues with swapping out Bongos for Bartender and swapping the included bag addon for Bagnon. It's just personal preferences on my part, but I'm wondering if there might be any technical ramifications from doing so.

Question 2: How can I make my Target of Target more visible/prominent? I see it tiny below the 3d portrait in the center, and when in combat I see small text on the HUD, but I'd like to make it more prominent if possible. The text is just really small and I can't see extra data on the T of T such as buffs, mana, etc. I'm used to xperl, so this unitframes addon is new. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Swed
You can swap the Bar mod but you have to configure it yourself, mazzifying won't. The bag mod can be swapped out also with no issues

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » A couple questions...