07-05-08, 12:31 PM   #1
dvn2
A Kobold Labourer
Mana stones don't show up on the autobar

My mage mana stones don't show up on my autobar, is this a bug or do I need to configure it? If I do need to config how do I do it?
07-07-08, 12:18 AM   #2
Bdro
A Cyclonian
The best setup for Autobar that I've found is to do the following when logged in.
/autobar
On the 'Slots' Tab (default when you type the previous command in chat), check the boxes next to 'Use Class Layer' and 'Use Basic Layer'. Then uncheck the box next to 'Use Character Layer', this seems to override any other layers. Then I usually have to clear/empty certain slots. For example, I get rid of the Mount button slot because of the use of Gogo Mount, or the duplicate "Buff Weapon" for my Warrior when using these two layers together.

Tinkering with Autobar can be tricky, I think. It's one of the addons that, if you use WowAceUpdater, is protected; so that leads me to believe this particular version of Autobar is the only one to correctly work with Mazzification, but this is all speculation.
07-07-08, 03:20 PM   #3
Thoragh
A Cliff Giant
Originally Posted by Bdro View Post
The best setup for Autobar that I've found is to do the following when logged in.
/autobar
On the 'Slots' Tab (default when you type the previous command in chat), check the boxes next to 'Use Class Layer' and 'Use Basic Layer'. Then uncheck the box next to 'Use Character Layer', this seems to override any other layers. Then I usually have to clear/empty certain slots. For example, I get rid of the Mount button slot because of the use of Gogo Mount, or the duplicate "Buff Weapon" for my Warrior when using these two layers together.

Tinkering with Autobar can be tricky, I think. It's one of the addons that, if you use WowAceUpdater, is protected; so that leads me to believe this particular version of Autobar is the only one to correctly work with Mazzification, but this is all speculation.

Yes this is an older version and the one that works with Mazzle.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Mana stones don't show up on the autobar